Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update:

a preview of the first minutes, (With Sound)
this year we were very productive. Let's continue this even more productively in the new year, with new energy.

Reys Voice: Chloe Angel

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
There was a bit of disappointment. I was hoping that the end of 2023 video would be longer than 15 minutes.

Also, he doesn't really need to make facial expressions when Rey speaks, it just looks weird. Just be like Lara and you'll be fine. This time, Rey seems more egotistical than Lara, so tormenting her will be more exciting.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Oh dear.. that voice acting is terrible..
Atleast it's acted by a female, and not ai-generated..
But I don't like her spasm while talking..
Lara had much more realistic facial movements.

Update:

a preview of the first minutes, (With Sound)
this year we were very productive. Let's continue this even more productively in the new year, with new energy.

Reys Voice: Chloe Angel

Mega

Pixeldrain
Woho, 5s more of the action................................
But right now DL reminds me of old defrag: starting in the middle, some in the end and now some kinda prologue..??

Last edited:

MikeNZ

Oct 30, 2022
Oh dear.. that voice acting is terrible..
IMO, she needs to sound more British and more smug, so when her spirit (and body) is finally totally broken it's more hot. Say what you will about Daisy Ridley, but she is like Brie Larson where she just has this smug as hell way of talking that makes the idea of her being brutally fucked into submission that much more hot.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hope with this one he gives some good guro, Rey certainly deserves it:p ,used to be a go to animator for that..been lackluster for a while.
Can I be the party pooper, can I ? :-D
Hope at least he does like happened for Lara Croft, where there is a version without guro (mind you, being f*ed by those humungous dick, is damaging her internals, as some blood showed, so could be already a kind of guro, so much one of the "ogres" says they will need to heal her), or at least, where the guro becomes something like in the Lara Croft video, somehow dreamish.
I know the hard core guro fans often complain that there is not enough content for them, but given the quality (aside any criticism, of which I cannot make too much, since I am not paying, and at his speed and monthly cost, will never do it), even for people not in guro it would be nice if there was more content from him ;-)

Jul 15, 2021
Thats it. Captain Marvel would be the best victim for the hardcore. With Thanos and his crew, with fisting (and his glove) - that would be masterpice like Lara. For the sake of this, it was possible to suffer long terms from DL.
You mean like BEST scene from Borders? That would be fucking awesome. Sadly it's still more perverse for most creators than even brutal horse sex, and it's kinda rare kink anyway. I would be perfectly fine with 30-seconds animations at this point ~

Reactions: OmegaJack

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
You mean like BEST scene from Borders? That would be fucking awesome. Sadly it's still more perverse for most creators than even brutal horse sex, and it's kinda rare kink anyway. I would be perfectly fine with 30-seconds animations at this point ~
Which part of Borders do you mean is the BEST?

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Can I be the party pooper, can I ? :-D
Hope at least he does like happened for Lara Croft, where there is a version without guro (mind you, being f*ed by those humungous dick, is damaging her internals, as some blood showed, so could be already a kind of guro, so much one of the "ogres" says they will need to heal her), or at least, where the guro becomes something like in the Lara Croft video, somehow dreamish.
I know the hard core guro fans often complain that there is not enough content for them, but given the quality (aside any criticism, of which I cannot make too much, since I am not paying, and at his speed and monthly cost, will never do it), even for people not in guro it would be nice if there was more content from him ;-)
If you like good quality none guro soft content, stick with Drills3D , that's some insane next level realistic animation. Clothtexture-physics, perfect lightning and atmosphere and VA cast, plus Clementine are hot AF tho.

But for DarkLust, he is an guroartist, which he is good(one of the best imo) at and that's what he should stick with. He sholdn't do submissive monster kinkylick any feets. He should do r@pe acts by monsters, as example on (as mention above) Brie Larson, so we who are missing good MCU content before Brie appeared and crashed everything with woke, should pay her deeds.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thats it. Captain Marvel would be the best victim for the hardcore. With Thanos and his crew, with fisting (and his glove) - that would be masterpice like Lara. For the sake of this, it was possible to suffer long terms from DL.
Can see the fisting coming, given the glove, but would still hope also for a lot of good old group shagging :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you like good quality none guro soft content, stick with Drills3D

But for DarkLust, he is an guroartist, which he is good(one of the best imo) at and that's what he should stick with. He sholdn't do submissive monster kinkylick any feets. He should do r@pe acts by monsters, as example on (as mention above) Brie Larson, so we who are missing good MCU content before Brie appeared and crashed everything with woke, should pay her deeds.
Thanks, but not really. One of the elements of DL that for me count as part of the "high quality" is the lenght and the fact of managing having a kind of (yes, I know very minimal) story - same reason why I liked some stuff from Studio FOW, even if completely different type.
From what I had seen, the story and lenght part are missing in Drills3D.

You seem to be very "possessive" of DL.
If he declared himself to be a "pure guro artist", you are completely right.
If you are a paying customer, you still you have indeed a certain right, or at least, more right than me, to try to steer his work (as I wrote already, I like his work, but 40USD a month for a full video a year or less often, means around 500 USD for a video, too much for me).

Otherwise, you sounded like you would even give him instructions, but I would say neither you nor I can tell him what he should or should not do :).
I express what I would personally like and hope for, but I am sure whatever I say will not have any impact on his plans :).

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Thanks, but not really. One of the elements of DL that for me count as part of the "high quality" is the lenght and the fact of managing having a kind of (yes, I know very minimal) story - same reason why I liked some stuff from Studio FOW, even if completely different type.
From what I had seen, the story and lenght part are missing in Drills3D.

You seem to be very "possessive" of DL.
If he declared himself to be a "pure guro artist", you are completely right.
If you are a paying customer, you still you have indeed a certain right, or at least, more right than me, to try to steer his work (as I wrote already, I like his work, but 40USD a month for a full video a year or less often, means around 500 USD for a video, too much for me).

Otherwise, you sounded like you would even give him instructions, but I would say neither you nor I can tell him what he should or should not do :).
I express what I would personally like and hope for, but I am sure whatever I say will not have any impact on his plans :).
I think he needed 2 or 3 years to complete the full video.

Reactions: 2277662

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think he needed 2 or 3 years to complete the full video.
Thanks.
Ouch, I was grossly underestimating (the cost). It would mean on the range of 1500 USD for each video, and from what someone else indicated as his montly income from Patreon, it would mean around 720k budget for him for a full video.
I am certainly not minimising his skills (as I said, I like his work), which are certainly without comparison with mine (can do video editing, never even tried animation), and I admit it is somehow bad mannered and wrong to "make calculations in someone else's pocket" (if you allow the expression) but I am sure there is a decent number of "indie" film makers that would have to do with less budget for a movie with real actors.

Reactions: Simon_mckey
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes