Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So, in the end, there are going to be Rancors for real (yep, I admit only after I got a complaint on my edit, I realised that the Rancors are the bipedal, liked the first SW, not a great fan of what came after).
That means there should be a fourth scene, for which he has not yet released a preview (for the first three, there are previews, that I edited in one compilation upscaled): the first is when she meets the guards; the second when they bring her to the tentacles and there are the tentacles; the third is where there are the quadrupedal (don't remember the name); the fourth must be the one with the Rancors .
We will see, somewhere around 2025, I guess

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Don't bother. It's a cesspool of edgelords that love to talk about beating women.
What else do you expect? The content of DL is not just pure guro or having sex with monsters. Violence and beatings are one of the things that make his content popular with them. So of course they would want to talk about it.

Reactions: Kalissa

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
So sad, it could've been one of the best tentacle/monster scenes but he had to ruin it with those ridiculous branch looking tentacles and impossible mad penetration that would kill someone instantly.
Branch looking, yeah.
Kill instantly....idk. You'd be surprised what women fit into themselves with some internal persuasion. 36 inch dildos that snake right up into the start of the smallintestines, toys that bulge right up to the ribcage in anal and some crazy dildos more than 6 inches across that stretches the vagina past the belly button (which is about as far as it can safely stretch). Enjoy, def not. Kill.....ehhhh, so so.

Edit: not that I'm into gay shit, cause death to all gays, but in my prn searches for extreme fisting I've seen thumbnails of wives up to the shoulder in their husband. Like ehew tf. But the point stands. So long as you don't tear the connective tissues.....

Reactions: simonmcKEY
Jul 15, 2021
Branch looking, yeah.
Kill instantly....idk. You'd be surprised what women fit into themselves with some internal persuasion. 36 inch dildos that snake right up into the start of the smallintestines, toys that bulge right up to the ribcage in anal and some crazy dildos more than 6 inches across that stretches the vagina past the belly button (which is about as far as it can safely stretch). Enjoy, def not. Kill.....ehhhh, so so.

Edit: not that I'm into gay shit, cause death to all gays, but in my prn searches for extreme fisting I've seen thumbnails of wives up to the shoulder in their husband. Like ehew tf. But the point stands. So long as you don't tear the connective tissues.....
Don't knock it until you try it; few years ago I wanted to fist my wife, and she told me fuck no unless I let her fist me too. Dunno about up to the shoulder, but I can take her to the elbow with few minutes of working it in. Not all the time, since I, and she too for that matter, are pretty wrung out after such session, but once in a month, yeah. These stretching fantasies are pretty awesome to drive ourselves up for hard sex, let me tell ya xD

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Preview videos today. This is like the most frequent posting of updates from him in years. :oops:
This is it !! this is what disney need to save the Star Wars franchise and pull investor back !! It must have full show in DISNEY+ and many other channels at least 2 season. Darklust must contact disney now and sign the contract already!!!

• Haha
Reactions: analislove23
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes