Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zsetgzaeftg

Feb 16, 2024
Hi, I didn't really follow, will he first release episode 3 with the rancors or will he start by remastering episode 2 with the voices and sound?

gorge1993

Jul 19, 2019
wonder how big the cocks of the rankors will be when they stand up , judging by the video, they may be longer than the goats in botr

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Small Update today:

EP2 will be revised more than originally planned. I'm looking forward to showing the first renders (of the opening scenes)

As you know, episode two was a standalone project when I started it.
So, Some new scenes will be added to better connect the two episodes. Thank you for your patience, support and appreciation.
d35fd0bd-6e31-4ed8-9bbb-383196bb86ea.png a8b801b0-2fa7-44fe-8bae-fcb276cf7010.png

Advokatura666

May 10, 2022
Let me remind you that Scourge of Evil was released more than ten years ago and very few people were able to come close to this film.
Oh, it was both a great job with a huge timing, but also not so complicated due to gif animations and repetition of the same frames. But the gluing itself was thought out very competently.
Something must have happened to the author, with such talent he could have earned huge money and released a lot of high-quality videos, but disappeared without a trace:(

Reactions: analislove23

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
Let me remind you that Scourge of Evil was released more than ten years ago and very few people were able to come close to this film.
Saw it when it came out, it was exceptional, just like the first episode would've been with better not wooden branch looking tentacles and some kind of aphrodisiac or similar event and better scenes.

IceBoxSpaceToo

Jun 11, 2019
Sorry, I wanted to buy a subscription and DL, but some politicians think that if the Russians can’t buy a subscription, the war will end faster.

MarianaRast

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry, I wanted to buy a subscription and DL, but some politicians think that if the Russians can’t buy a subscription, the war will end faster.
01.jpg

Same stuff. I can't buy anything but i have money and i want to buy. So I'm here in the hope that someone will share the content

Last edited:
Reactions: wxy456789

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
My country is not part of the world soooo, I can't pay. Maybe if we all got together and commissioned videos? Make it as extreme as we can think of? Meh, I don't know how many of us are here anyway

Reactions: bewerlley
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes