Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MikeNZ

Oct 30, 2022
I legitimately would pay the 20, but I don't want that site showing up on my debit card statements.

MikeNZ

Oct 30, 2022
Fine, this one time I'll do it:
VIP PREVIEW - SLAVE WARS EPISODEII
(Full Raw Opening Sequence + little part of dialogue)

As is often the case, after the first rendering I notice mistakes that are then corrected afterwards. Most of the bugs were cut out.
I couldn't finish the dialogue because the voice actress left out a lot of it so that she could record it after her vacation.
I had to agree to that.
The project itself should have been finished long ago, but as you know, I started with EPIII first and later produced additional minutes for EPII. I will announce less in the future. That never worked out well.

The summer heat makes work difficult in so many ways, but I'm going to keep going anyway.
But I will take a break in extreme heat days. I will dedicate these days to my children.

If you have noticed anything or have ideas, I welcome your opinion. Thank you for your support <3

mp4 file: 0,5GB
6:40 min. 1080p

Music: Tzafu - Resurrection [user recommendation from @Koomba]
Voice: Chloe Angel

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021
Fine, this one time I'll do it:
It is surprising he can keep going without giving something to 6$ and 12$ supporters for over 2 months, while his 2 new releases are only for 20$+. Maybe he has much more on that tier and above that he can afford to so or is just a strategy to force people to increase their tier? In any case, it's nice people agree to share it here, for sure can't fault anyone for not going into such high tier for a preview, even if the work is high quality. So someone agreeing to do it just to share it here just shows that pervs, together, strong. I guess

MikeNZ

Oct 30, 2022
It is surprising he can keep going without giving something to 6$ and 12$ supporters for over 2 months, while his 2 new releases are only for 20$+. Maybe he has much more on that tier and above that he can afford to so or is just a strategy to force people to increase their tier? In any case, it's nice people agree to share it here, for sure can't fault anyone for not going into such high tier for a preview, even if the work is high quality. So someone agreeing to do it just to share it here just shows that pervs, together, strong. I guess
Yep. Somebody else get it next time plz...
pervs, together, strong

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
The fact that he extended part of the Tentacles scene suggests that he may be extending Rey project for years. In the Reeks scene I only saw 2 of them fucking Rey. It's possible that he'll have a fast forward scene of them taking turns fucking her for a long time. Then he'll do an "Extended Bonus Cut" video that focuses on the Reeks fucking Rey in detail.

Aug 12, 2018
To be honest, I don't care how long it takes since we'll get it for free at some point anyways and if there are people who want to pay for it, that's fine with me because I support stuff that they will get for free eventually.

But you know what bothers me the most? Instead of these odd wood-like tentacles it could have been a Sarlacc.
It's beyond my comprehension why he didn't choose a setting on Jakku, Tatooine or Geonosis which would make way more sense and we would get Geonosians or Tusken, Gamorreans, Sarlaccs, Rancors... and even a better lighting.

Example:
1 - Rey reynydays Sarlacc Star_Wars.jpg
2 - Rey reynydays Sarlacc Star_Wars.jpg

And some more examples:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
To be honest, I don't care how long it takes since we'll get it for free at some point anyways and if there are people who want to pay for it, that's fine with me because I support stuff that they will get for free eventually.

But you know what bothers me the most? Instead of these odd wood-like tentacles it could have been a Sarlacc.
It's beyond my comprehension why he didn't choose a setting on Jakku, Tatooine or Geonosis which would make way more sense and we would get Geonosians or Tusken, Gamorreans, Sarlaccs, Rancors... and even a better lighting.

Example:
View attachment 3891148
View attachment 3891149

And some more examples:
Actually, it was said some time ago it's a "she", not a "he". For the rest, well, my guess is that she wanted to avoid using something that had already been used with Leila, and something that fit with the story she had in mind - she does have the good side of trying to have a kind of story, not just sex scens thrown around.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022

Example:
View attachment 3891148
View attachment 3891149

And some more examples:
The problem here is the technology. Darklust (is this artist a girl, not a guy?) uses SFM, an old video technology. It allows him/her to work at a faster speed. The images you show are still images, it requires the artist to create 3D models with professional software. It takes a lot more time than you think, like the way Disney, Pixar... make 3D movies.

SFM, as far as I know, can use existing 3D models taken from games, thus minimizing the time to do it. For example, the previous Lara model seems to be used from the Tomb Raider reboot trilogies. The "tree branch" tentacle thing in the Rey project is from the game DeadSpace 2, as far as I remember. I played it and as far as I remember, the yellow bumps are where we need to shoot to destroy them.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes