Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Smokes1112

Dec 21, 2023
These are very good for tentacle fans but you have to pay a membership or get some of the videos from mat6tube or something

jia Lisa and Rae lil black doing good videos on hentaied

Making*

They have different themes not just hentaied hentaied is for tentacle parasited for something like mindcontroll plants vs cunts is like plant experiments living plants and something I’m disgusted of futanari but all this as real vids and there around 20 to 30 min some of them 60 min movies

Reactions: ClrMySrchHstry

tgrapewolf

Feb 1, 2020
Anyone knows where to find newly released decent tentacle hentai or are they even making scenes like Ikusa Otome Suvia, Himekishi Lilia, Scourge of evil etc? After almost 20 years and with all the new tech there's barely anything or am I blind?
You can try Big Green, Erochan, KleinVoimond, Mantis-x (only has a few), The Nest, OC Boon (a date with the devil) The Rope Dude (takes a while to update), StudioFOW (009 code nightmare last scene ending), and Vicineko. All I see that is Very to Decent. havent seen any that reaches Scourge of evil level.

Reactions: analislove23

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
You can try Big Green, Erochan, KleinVoimond, Mantis-x (only has a few), The Nest, OC Boon (a date with the devil) The Rope Dude (takes a while to update), StudioFOW (009 code nightmare last scene ending), and Vicineko. All I see that is Very to Decent. havent seen any that reaches Scourge of evil level.
Yeah I meant mostly hentai, can't find a single good one from past years meanwhile there was a ton superb movies before.

SapienSapien

Mar 10, 2022
ngl whenever i see comments like those above, i question my life choices

i like DL's content because i'm a masochist who self-inserts as the victim. did i accidentally join a club of women-haters?
As in any fetish, you'll find the level-headed pervs that differentiate real life from fantasy on one side and the truly disturbed pervs on the other. We all get off in the same room so don't worry about it, Lara isn't real and DL isn't getting paid

Reactions: roland_donald

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
Anyone knows where to find newly released decent tentacle hentai or are they even making scenes like Ikusa Otome Suvia, Himekishi Lilia, Scourge of evil etc? After almost 20 years and with all the new tech there's barely anything or am I blind?
Most the major studios closed down or moved to better selling mainstream content (Pixy, Ziz) There is still one studio still making extreme hentai (Majin) but their animation is now absolute trash. The last non-pure trash tentacle hentai was Shinshoku: Island of the Dead in May of 2023. We're lucky to get one semi-decent one a year these days.

dailyfiber

Jan 25, 2019
Most the major studios closed down or moved to better selling mainstream content (Pixy, Ziz) There is still one studio still making extreme hentai (Majin) but their animation is now absolute trash. The last non-pure trash tentacle hentai was Shinshoku: Island of the Dead in May of 2023. We're lucky to get one semi-decent one a year these days.
Gakuen Shinshoku from 2017 was also pretty nice. How time flies. Art was good but I hated how one antagonist constantly talked throughout his scenes, and the camera would focus on his face so much. Why. (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ is the director stupid?

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
I'm also pretty sure Gakuen Shinsoku never adapted everything. It kinda just abruptly ends. Was hoping for 1 or 2 more episodes. And Island of the dead has had episode 2 delayed like 4 times. Feels bad

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
If you are tired of waiting for DL, you can give money to Pestilencesfm. He has a project coming out this November. Instead of waiting for DL for 1 year without finishing 1 part, Pestilence will be a reasonable choice. I have posted the video about that project in previous posts.

Screenshot_2024-09-17_044100.png
Big_Preview.png

antohha

Dec 3, 2017
Yes he is. Some quotes from discord:

The main animation is done, just working on the last few dialogues. And these are emerging very quickly after all the failures of the last few weeks. The audio material has only recently become available to me. Furthermore, the project is finished 98%, only the general sound design is missing, which I have already started editing. I am aware at this point that I have overstretched the patience of my supporters this summer more than ever but I'm currently working harder and more intensively than ever to make up for this.. to make this right again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wxy456789

wxy456789

Oct 22, 2020
Yes he is. Some quotes from discord:

The main animation is done, just working on the last few dialogues. And these are emerging very quickly after all the failures of the last few weeks. The audio material has only recently become available to me. Furthermore, the project is finished 98%, only the general sound design is missing, which I have already started editing. I am aware at this point that I have overstretched the patience of my supporters this summer more than ever but I'm currently working harder and more intensively than ever to make up for this.. to make this right again.
Is this serious?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes