Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PACT1402

Jul 8, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks the series lacks on cumshot scenes? Those are usually the more brutal and enjoyable ones and they only last a few seconds. Hoping the bonus brings some :)

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
please update OP
i dont know if i have all the files and an updated OP will make it easy.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
So ultimately she's just going to get impaled again. Such creativity. :cautious:
It went from being really interesting with the Taurus and other monsters to just a bland ryona gore-fest.
Who gets off to this stuff anyway?

I have to agree with others on here that this series has gone on so long its pretty well past its prime.
These bonuses are just circling the drain.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
She needs to get fucked more. I don't mind the beating but it needs to be the desert not the main course. More cocks less fists :LOL:
best is she got beaten to pulp while being fucked imo. get those silly adventurous, militarized vagina ideas out of her cock sucking head and put her back in the kitchen

as a dinner

NyuPhilia

Aug 22, 2018
Originally, DL promised a "happy" ending, a bad ending, and a fatal ending.

We got the happy and the bad ending. Then he chickened out of the fatal ending with the "it was all a dream" asspull. And now he's... I don't know? Fucking around, I guess? I don't know if this extra stuff is meant to appease the people that wanted an actual fatal ending or if it's just something to do so that he can say that he's working on stuff. He probably should have just provided the promised endings and then moved on to the next project.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I also don't like that DL has shifted the emphasis from the fuck to the beating. I don't know, it's probably easier to animate it, but looking at this boxing is tedious. Its not hardcore, its just boring.
The fact that Lara is immortal is great, but we need more dvp, dap, fisting, etc

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Yes, I also don't like that DL has shifted the emphasis from the fuck to the beating. I don't know, it's probably easier to animate it, but looking at this boxing is tedious. Its not hardcore, its just boring.
The fact that Lara is immortal is great, but we need more dvp, dap, fisting, etc
I genuinely can't remember how long it's been since this scene was shown. Yet most of what we've seen so far is just lara getting her ass kicked. I hope at least his patreons have seen stuff we haven't. If not DL is a Pit level total sellout

Reactions: Ball24

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
i ask because the discord has been very quiet for a long time. maybe there is someone who knows something new, maybe from adulthill.com

Reactions: nerogaf
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes