• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I played this a long time ago. Was decent enough. The creator also came out with a full release of a part 2, with a male demon. The format and kinks were a bit different however.

He also planned to come out with a part 3 (with the final demon that was shown), but I am unsure what happened to that.
That was Darkness Falls: Izuzal, I believe, which is the only one I was ever able to find before this. It's around on the internet if you look for it. I think it might be unfinished, though. Apparently the dev disappeared one day and took down all of their games from anyplace they could find. What was the name of the other one, by the way?

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I've been trying to map out what needs to be done and in what order, and I can't get there. Events static events seems to be triggered only after some random events occur?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
That was Darkness Falls: Izuzal, I believe, which is the only one I was ever able to find before this. It's around on the internet if you look for it. I think it might be unfinished, though. Apparently the dev disappeared one day and took down all of their games from anyplace they could find. What was the name of the other one, by the way?
Darkness Falls: Yttrio
The most recent version I have in my backups is V2 but I know Sluggo eventually got it up to v7 iirc. No idea why I never downloaded that but with them nuking everything they can from orbit like they did it's probably lost to time. Link below to V2 if you want to see what it was about.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
This game is taged as gay too, and then I saw the pictures... not really what I expected. I'm disappointed about the use of these tags
I don't have the game, but by reading the walkthough posted in one comment, (at least) one of the people you can corrupt is a man (Jordan?), so the gay tag is there for a reason.

natc

Nov 24, 2020
Helena 1 - In the second part of the day, jam the copier without getting caught, then put in a work request order. Use the liquid to drug her milk.
Starting to wonder if I'm blind since I'm having trouble figuring out where to do this.

PhantomBull

Nov 17, 2017
I don't have the game, but by reading the walkthough posted in one comment, (at least) one of the people you can corrupt is a man (Jordan?), so the gay tag is there for a reason.
The tag is there for a reason and is accurate, but that doesn't make it less disappointing. As someone looking for games with gay content I can confirm that a game where you try to convert the only corruptable male character into a female is kind of disappointing. It's like if you're looking a game about stealing the virginity of the targets and the only person whose virginity and loss of virginity is important for the game is the one of the player character's. It's still accurate based on the tags descriptions, but it can be disappointing too.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Starting to wonder if I'm blind since I'm having trouble figuring out where to do this.
It only works during the lunch period, and has a few random checks. When you click on office management or whatever there's a chance you'll see the printer, and then you get an option to mess with it, but there's a chance someone will catch you. If either happen back out and try again. If successful when you go to put in a work order you will be able to put liquid in her drink. If you try during another period of the day you'll attempt to put it in her granola which becomes obvious mush instead.

perles75

May 16, 2020
The tag is there for a reason and is accurate, but that doesn't make it less disappointing. As someone looking for games with gay content I can confirm that a game where you try to convert the only corruptable male character into a female is kind of disappointing. It's like if you're looking a game about stealing the virginity of the targets and the only person whose virginity and loss of virginity is important for the game is the one of the player character's. It's still accurate based on the tags descriptions, but it can be disappointing too.
indeed, I've had the same problem. That's why I call my reviews the Gay Tag reviews, when I review a game I always comment first on its level of gayness because it varies wildly :)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Played this a long time ago, but can't remember all solutions. Was able to find a guide for it. How do I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This post has a full guide to get all scenes that will work if you follow the steps in order, but to answer your questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
Scene 9 - Random event, walk in on Clyde and Barbara in Clyde's cubicle.

Kelly 1 - Go to Barbara's office and ask about Kelly. Ask Kelly to fax them while having 10% pheromones.
Kelly 2 - Flirt with her, and during lunch, drug her food with liquid while she's not there.
Scene 6 - Random event, get a blowjob from Kelly at the receptionist's desk by flirting with her, then selecting yes. Someone may randomly walk in on you, interrupting the scene. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Ask Kelly about Clyde to have her sabotage him. Requires Kelly Lv 2.

Jessie 1 - Use the liquid to drug your own noodles.

Helena 1 - In the second part of the day, jam the copier without getting caught, then put in a work request order. Use the liquid to drug her milk.

Than 1 - Flirt with Than. After that fails, flirt with Jessie at 20% pheromones. Requires Jessie Lv 1.
Than 2 - Go to the break area and put the liquid into the water in the fridge. Return to the break area for an event and tell Than that Kelly was drunk. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Scene 7 - Random event. Talk to Than about Kelly to get her to give you a titfuck. Requires Than Lv 2.

Erika 1 - Flirt with her at 30% pheromones.
Erika 2 - Get a banana from the break room, then eat it after talking to Erika about Kelly, while having the liquid.
Scene 4 - Random event, ask Clyde about Erika to get a view of Erika's ass. Requires Erika Lv 2.

Jessie 2 - Ask her about clients at 40% pheromones.

Helena 2 - Put in a work order, then confess at 40% pheromones.
Scene 5 - Use the liquid to taint the water in the break room, then offer it to Helena. Tell her a) It's a nice shirt, b) The leopard print is chic, c) It doesn't fit very well d) nothing. Requires Helena Lv 2. Must be done before Jordan 2, as you won't get the option to taint the water otherwise.

Jordan 1 - Look for Jordan while having 40% pheromones.
Scene 3 - Random event, go to Jessie's cubicle to see her intimidate Jordan. Requires Jessie Lv 2 and Jordan Lv 1.
Jordan 2 - Use the liquid to taint the water, then ask Kelly about Jordan to get her to give it to him. Requires Kelly Lv 2.
Ask Jordan about Clyde to have Jordan sabotage him.
Scene 8 - Random event. Go to the bathroom and catch Jordan masturbating. Requires Jordan Lv 2.

Helena 3 - Random event. Do some work, and Helena should drop by asking if you need anything. Tell her about the computer duster while having the spray.

Kelly 3 - Ask her about her job at 50% pheromones.
Scene 2 - Go to the bathroom and go back in after for a blowjob from Kelly. Requires Kelly Lv 3.
Scene 13 - Random event. Go to Barbara's office for a staff meeting. Play it cool and then groan "just like that". Choosing "take it all" doesn't count for the final scene, but gives you a 100 money bonus if you want to make some. Requires Kelly Lv 3.

Erika 3 - At 60% pheromones ask her about her job.
Scene 11 - Random event. Ask Kelly about her job to see Erika start her maid service. Requires Erika Lv 3 and Kelly Lv 3.

Jessie 3 - At 70% pheromones and with the spray, ask her about Clyde.
Scene 10 - Random Event. Talk to Jessie about Than, then choose Than to watch Jessie dominate Than into sucking her tits. Requires Jessie Lv 3 and Than Lv 2.

Than 3 - Flirt with Than at 70% pheromones.
Scene 16 - Random event. Go to the break room and get a banana from the fridge. Then go to Than's office and enter. Offer her the banana to watch her masturbate with it. Requires Than Lv 3.
Scene 14 - Random event. Same as above, only leave instead. No banana needed. Requires Than Lv 3.
Scene 1 - Fire Clyde. Get the stapler from Jessie's desk, then go to Clyde's office. Ask him about getting clients, then attack him with the stapler. Talk to Barbara about Clyde, then try to get him fired. Requires Than Lv 3.

Jordan 3 - Talk to him about Kelly at 80% pheromones.
Scene 18 - Random event. Go to the bathroom and get Kelly to give you a blowjob like earlier. Watch Kelly force Jordan to suck your cock when we walks in on you. Requires Kelly Lv 3 and Jordan Lv 3.

Erika 4 - Go to the empty office in the first two parts of the day with the spray. Requires Clyde fired.
Scene 15 - Flirt with Erika to f*** her anally. Requires Erika Lv 4.

Kelly 4 - Get the magazine from Jessie's desk and use the spray on it. Give it to Kelly when you ask her about her job.
Scene 21 - First, get Kelly's phone from her desk. After that, flirt with Kelly, then in the last part of the day, go to the empty office to watch Kelly live out her model fantasy. Choose "Playful", then "Hands over your head", and then "Get down on all fours". Requires Kelly Lv 4.
Scene 23 - Random event. Ask Erika about Kelly. Then go to the reception and take everything from Kelly's desk. Check her desk again to see Erika give Kelly a lesson on cleanliness. You also get the Velvet Jaguar card. Requires Erika Lv 4 and Kelly Lv 4.

Jessie 4 - Talk to her about Barbara. Requires Clyde fired.
Scene 19 - Go to Jessie's desk and peek at her computer. Crash the meeting, and let Jessie continue. Requires both the liquid and the spray or else it'll give you a game over. Requires Jessie Lv 4.

Than 4 - Get the granola bar from Kelly's desk if you haven't already and use the spray on it. Talk to Than about Kelly and then offer her the granola bar.
Scene 20 - Random event. Get the scissors from Kelly's desk if you haven't already. Talk to Than about your job, then answer her quiz - False, True, True, False, True. Requires Than Lv 4.

Jordan 4 - Ask Jordan to make you copies, then show Jordan the phone with Kelly's picture of her. Then use a spray on him. Requires Scene 21.
Scene 22 - Ask Jordan to make copies, then make a move on him. Jordan Lv 4.

Scene 12 & 17 - Ask Helena about her job, then give her the card for the Velvet Jaguar. In the last part of the day, ask her about her job again, then follow her. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip. Requires Helena Lv 3.
Helena 4 - Ask her about Erika.
Scene 24 - Ask Helena about Jessie to hear a story. Then go to Jessie to ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie.ask her about Helena's story. Pay the bouncer to watch Helena strip, then get dominated by Jessie. Requires Helena 4 and Jessie 4.
I can't seem to get Scene 12 & 17 to work, I've got the card but there is no option to give it to Helena. I also get a blank page when I try to ask her for a work order which might be related

chaoslolicon

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry,but where can I find Darkness Falls: Yttrio 0.7 download? I can find it svscomics, but download page have dispeared.

Last edited:

chaoslolicon

Dec 1, 2019
Darkness Falls: Yttrio
The most recent version I have in my backups is V2 but I know Sluggo eventually got it up to v7 iirc. No idea why I never downloaded that but with them nuking everything they can from orbit like they did it's probably lost to time. Link below to V2 if you want to see what it was about.
Mega
Sorry,but where can I find Darkness Falls: Yttrio 0.7 download? I can find it svscomics, but download page have dispeared.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote