mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I finally managed to play this game (with both Jill and Nathan), very nice, I love the vampire horror genre :love:
After finishing both classic routes, I then started again following other routes to be able to see all the endings and unlock the entire gallery, but unfortunately it seems I missed something :cautious:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 020523.png Screenshot 2024-03-13 020547.png

Could anyone give me a clue on how to proceed to finalize the missing scenes?
I saw that an unlockgallery file was posted, but at this point since I'm passionate about the story, I'd like to get there on my own :)

One last information:
Will Isabelle be saved only in the endings (with Annie or Amanda), or is there an alternative in which Nathan "saves" her by biting her and turning her into a vampire?

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I finally managed to play this game (with both Jill and Nathan), very nice, I love the vampire horror genre :love:
After finishing both classic routes, I then started again following other routes to be able to see all the endings and unlock the entire gallery, but unfortunately it seems I missed something :cautious:
View attachment 3437630 View attachment 3437631

Could anyone give me a clue on how to proceed to finalize the missing scenes?
I saw that an unlockgallery file was posted, but at this point since I'm passionate about the story, I'd like to get there on my own :)

One last information:
Will Isabelle be saved only in the endings (with Annie or Amanda), or is there an alternative in which Nathan "saves" her by biting her and turning her into a vampire?
ok, I managed to find the first missing sequence (the murder of the prostitute outside the club)....
now I'm only missing the other one, and I've identified that it's the sex scene between Nathan and Laura after the end of the training: the problem is that Laura doesn't give it to me in any way, I tried several times also varying the routes, even arriving at the end with her at the maximum score and leaving all the others at 0. Where am I wrong? What do I have to do to fuck Laura? :oops:
Help please!

Reactions: AlexMpog

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
ok, I managed to find the first missing sequence (the murder of the prostitute outside the club)....
now I'm only missing the other one, and I've identified that it's the sex scene between Nathan and Laura after the end of the training: the problem is that Laura doesn't give it to me in any way, I tried several times also varying the routes, even arriving at the end with her at the maximum score and leaving all the others at 0. Where am I wrong? What do I have to do to fuck Laura? :oops:
Help please!
During last training with her (dance) - ignore her, don't kiss her, don't touch her (2 times) and she will jump you in the end.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
During last training with her (dance) - ignore her, don't kiss her, don't touch her (2 times) and she will jump you in the end.
Incredible!! :oops: It's the one thing I've never tried to do! :eek:
I was convinced I was turning her on when I touched her, because she didn't say anything and let me do it.
What a whore!! :KEK:

Thanks friend, it worked! :D

Reactions: metamorphMP
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes