Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Darkness Revenge [v1.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 456mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
On the one hand, it's good to see a completed title and a complex with two protagonists, on the other I think it could have been better than the final product with a little more refinement, many opportunities were lost forever with a rushed ending for Steam, Early Acess still exists.

I played only with Jill, after so much lesbian sex with a LI, I felt offended when she offered two brutish men to participate and I still had to see their dicks for free.

Of the 3 Jill endings, one is more elaborate, I think it's the canonical one, and the third one is an unfunny joke.

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
Well, I use this tool to see what's behind the game choices for all my Renpy created games/stories (Also, I regularly use this tool partnered with other game WT mods when available). And I sometimes choose to avoid using some of the posted game walk through mods with other titles, as some game mods will cause saves to not load without the mod being updated and present. But this tool will not corrupt or change a users saves that would result in a Renpy error, so it's a safe choice when WT mods are not updated regularly.

Also this tool can be used to allow a player to see past story requirements, and if they don't meet the requirements for them. And a player can choose bypass a flagged story requirement to see other results if I bypass (but be sure to save before that kind of choice is made, to revert back before a bypass was done.).

Installing this mod... Copy the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder, and then run your renpy game exe. A box in the top left hand corner of your screen will appear before story choices and story requirement are flagged during game play.

View attachment 2271427
Thank you.

Reactions: MrBenny

Darkflame121

Jan 22, 2019
Well, I just finished this game, its Good! Short and sweet! My only complain is we wanted more that is the only downside. Isabelle all the way!

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
huge wasted of potential. only played female part and it was incredibly short. it could have been much much better if story wasnt this rushed. but female protag is easily in top 3 in terms of hotness.

Reactions: Éama

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I would buy this game on Steam as soon as it becomes available. It's important for me to support developers who make good games. :)
I really like games with vampires. :love:
Thank you for making this great game "Deva Games".
I sincerely hope there will be more. (y)

Jul 23, 2018
I'm surprised this is done already. How long is the playtime estimated? I haven't played sense 0.9.0, how long ago was that compared to the finished product?

Jul 23, 2018
Ill definitelt be jumping on it tomorrow sometime. I had a lot of expectations for this. Kinda a shame its already finished.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Game is still listed in Early Access on Steam. Is it the same version? Is more content coming? :unsure:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
One, the game looks 5/5 And Two Vampire!!! 5/5, multiple endings and choices 5/5. Given the fact the story is choice based and has multiple endings would there not be Corruption?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes