SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
to make an update need pass to pass at half month and, this thread got alredy updated once.
Umm no, that is for it to be promoted on the Latest Games & Update page. Games can be updated anytime if there are actually new updates and someone posts them.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
In my opinion, this game doesn't show a lot of sex scenes. This chapter only tell about Nathan ending and not find any new sex scene. Option ending choice between Laura or Amanda. Sad ending when Laura kill Amanda by beheading her.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i need help i reach the part when i let Sarah live but after that i have a few options where should the MC go later i have choose everything but none of them had progress further the story was it a bug or?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
guys i need help i reach the part when i let Sarah live but after that i have a few options where should the MC go later i have choose everything but none of them had progress further the story was it a bug or?
nope thats all for the female path for this version.

Reactions: BYK370

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I playing Jill since day one, since Sarah lied and live in whealty and kep lieing I killed her, she betrayed them she was the one know where Jilla and Nathan were hiding. No sneky snake gonna eb sperad, whole full revenge path. :devilish:

Yep. it all for now. Even if you decide to kill Sarah.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Multiple protagonist = you can choose male or female character.
multple protagonist mean there you take control aver both character at the same time without choose MC gender.

If it multiple protagonist the sholdev alredy develp diferent controlling bot Nathan and Jill at the same time. Which mean both would be alive in the same timeline at the same time. It make no sense mutiple protagonist tag here.

If you choose Jill it will be that way for the entire game. It would be the same with Nathan.there can't be bot alive at the same time.

Are Female or Male not both at the same time.
Why everyone need to make selecting character Jill or Nathnn look like they or we controling both at the same time? Isn't wierd?

Multiple protagonist = Both at the same time male and female no other way arownd. You took action and choose for both.

Reactions: qaywsx

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
why animations doesn't play in game ? I see animations in the folder but the sex scenes are just still image in-game

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes