Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets to all. if I may ask

forced sex/group sex/gangbang and everything similar ( other male npcs around ) are optional or they happen eiither way? ( I only care about the male protagonist path)
thank you for any help and info. happy gaming

Sep 21, 2019
To see what story part you were missing, just go to game/images/gallery/ and you can try to guess what you haven't unlocked. pretty straightforward

Sep 16, 2023
Having played through first as Jill (my preference) and then again as Nathan,I can definitely say that Nathans route is much more fleshed out in content.
It's a shame as I really liked Jill. It might have been my choices but she seemed to have more balls than Nathan. Jill came across as fiery and more dominant when I went her route. Also her model was gorgeous while Nathan was meh. Overall fun game with nice models and some cool Vamp stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Soth

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
this vn is Completed i didnt know that last time i played was male mc content not much was for female guess i need to download

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

noms8000

Jan 23, 2019
Wait is it a rushed ending ?

Caus dont remember we went far into the story
Haven't played the new version yet. But yeah it seems very odd that it says "Completed" I felt we were far from the completion of the story. Either rushed because the developer is bored with the project or he added a giant update. Or maybe perhaps it wasn't going to be a long story.

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Yea game felt like it was rushed, took me only 3h 26min to complete it with female MC and I have tried different choices. Maybe male MC route is longer?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why putting training in there whe the story is so fucking rushed? I think Female MC had the smalles amoung of content then male. He just concentd too mcuh on male MC and make it longer then female MC.
Female MC goth rushed becou it got bored and wanted end it as fast as could abrutly ending that I wanted se more about femalem MC and Laura how thing could ended up ifchoos both Laura and Amanda to maked both sister be together again. I thing Laura is afucking bitch that had no love nore copation she had no marce kiling her own sister? The fuck?

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Why some animations aren't working? when I played the nsfw scene only still images but when I checked the folder there is an animation

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
So had a look at the folder structure of the images, and yeah the female mc got the least with 28 image folders. While the male mc got 39 image folders. Of those the female mc got 3 endings, while the male mc got 4 endings.

And of all the endings, the female mc got one of what could be called a happy ending. While the male mc got what would be 3 happy endings.

So from all of that one can see what direction the developer liked the most.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
not bad renders but did you really make it so she ends up a fcken lesbo in end the whole world dont like that least you coulda of done was give the the option to end up with a guy straight and all besides the options to be alone or picking 1 of 2 ladies to be with and having happy ending with the lady you couldnt of given her happy ending with say gilbert or some shit ? lol anyways still not bad once you over look the majority of some things and focus on the story .

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Morho

May 16, 2023
greets to all. if I may ask

forced sex/group sex/gangbang and everything similar ( other male npcs around ) are optional or they happen eiither way? ( I only care about the male protagonist path)
thank you for any help and info. happy gaming
i second that...would like to know when i choice male MC if there is other than his dick in girls or not (doenst interested in sharing/swinging and other ntr bullshit)

thx for info art looks good

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game has options for a lot of things and limits to where MC goes and what is going on.
We only get some options as to long term fiends:
1695536349151.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes