88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there a option to play a female protagonist and avoid all male sexual encounters and play as a pure lesbian?
you choose whome the vampire choose to save male or female: after that you can play entirly as the character you saved from death. Only one I thing it's complated the other is stuck in basement of the first guy. if there is pure lesbian I don't know if it possibile.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
you chohose whome the vampire choose to save male or female: after that you can play entirly as th character you saved from death. Only one I thing it's complated the other is stuck in basement the first guy. if there is pure lesbian I don't know if it possibile.
I've just gave it a try and found out the hard way and yes pure lesbian until that unavidable scene with that phycopath every choice after meeting him ends in the player getting stuck in a cage and that is where I find out the game is not complateted yet and the game ends I must say I don't care for it.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
btw did they canceld the female path? the last updates on patreon are all for the new game of them.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
btw did they canceld the female path? the last updates on patreon are all for the new game of them.
They decide to end male protagonist storyline first. Without even asking what we want if working on both storyline at the same time or end male first or female first. They just diced to working and eneding male path first.
There I were downloding just to be stuck intobasement with first bad guy over end over again, with no new content, just to find out that only male path is finshed one, such a shame.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Seems to be missing a lot of updates according to steam. Would someone be so kind to upload the last version?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is this game is dead? I see no news about new content about Jill on patreon. How much time wee need to wait till wee see new Jill contents?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is this game is dead? I see no news about new content about Jill on patreon. How much time wee need to wait till wee see new Jill contents?
"
This is the final version of patreon before release on steam.

Darkness Revenge will have no further updates on Patreon.
Nathan's story comes to an end and you will be asked to make the final choices.
As of Jan. 10, 2023 Darkness Revenge will be available on steam.
I have proceeded to send the product activation keys to all patreon subscribers on this page, if anyone has not received it, they can contact us to request it.
Thank you all,
Deva."

As I said on my comment above, game is on steam now. Last version is 0.25.1 and Jill story is seemingly almost complete.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
"
This is the final version of patreon before release on steam.

Darkness Revenge will have no further updates on Patreon.
Nathan's story comes to an end and you will be asked to make the final choices.
As of Jan. 10, 2023 Darkness Revenge will be available on steam.
I have proceeded to send the product activation keys to all patreon subscribers on this page, if anyone has not received it, they can contact us to request it.
Thank you all,
Deva."

As I said on my comment above, game is on steam now. Last version is 0.25.1 and Jill story is seemingly almost complete.
It's unfair. We can't even had an update here I see. This game is dead in the end. Female portagonist no longer got update. I was good when both route were update at the same time but now it highly unfair that only this male protagonist got finished but Jill still stuck in the basement with first bad guy she want to kill. It not fair. And I'm no longer on steam.

we need a hero to shaer new update here as well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

R.M.P935

Feb 22, 2018
I unfair. We can't even had an update here I see. This game is dead in the end. Female portagonist no longer got update. I was good when both route were update at the same time but now it highly unfair that only this male protagonist got finished but Jill still stuck in the basement with first bad guy she want to kill. It not fair. And I'm no longer on steam.

we need a hero to shaer new update here as well.
PEQUENA ATUALIZAÇÃO
PUBLICADO EM
seg., 8 de maio

I have just released a very small update.
I have corrected a few sentences in English.
I am continuing to work on the final release of the game, and already now I can guarantee its release by mid-June.
The game will continue to remain in early access throughout the summer, until I am sure that everything is working properly.
I attach a screenshot of the final release.
Thank you.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
PEQUENA ATUALIZAÇÃO
PUBLICADO EM
seg., 8 de maio

I have just released a very small update.
I have corrected a few sentences in English.
I am continuing to work on the final release of the game, and already now I can guarantee its release by mid-June.
The game will continue to remain in early access throughout the summer, until I am sure that everything is working properly.
I attach a screenshot of the final release.
Thank you.
I'm no longer using steam. It unfair that the update come to that platform. Do you have anoy other links like: workupload or mixdrop?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It over a year this game don't get update here. Why the dev decid to ditch this forum just to not give female protagonist Jill to play with and it keep updating on steam. What the heck? We need a hero who willng to share download link of Jill path.

Reactions: Ultrak and roko1410

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game looks interesting

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I gonna think that the develepo had abbanodned this project becou he don't even share any new content neighter on patreon nor subscribestar. He just post it on stream so what should I thing since he just end the male and we have no update on Jill storyline yet since 0.9.0 udate it lot of update jill is untouched. It still en in basement. He abdoned the poject and just workig on "The College".
This game is abanoned.

chiarasalvini812

Aug 31, 2021
I gonna think that the develepo had abbanodned this project becou he don't even share any new content neighter on patreon nor subscribestar. He just post it on stream so what should I thing since he just end the male and we have no update on Jill storyline yet since 0.9.0 udate it lot of update jill is untouched. It still en in basement. He abdoned the poject and just workig on "The College".
This game is abanoned.
Darkness Revenge is not abandoned, far from it.
On July 3, the latest version will be released with Jill's complete story as well. It will be available both on steam and on the new patreon page:

The college has been entrusted to another developer.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Darkness Revenge is not abandoned, far from it.
On July 3, the latest version will be released with Jill's complete story as well. It will be available both on steam and on the new patreon page:

The college has been entrusted to another developer.
If you could kindly share the download link with us mortasl we all apriciet it. But I don't use steam. We need a hero to share download link for mega, here.
For as I know he don't even bother us to update this game thread neighter patreon. Didin't even explaind wy that sadden changes.

We need link to downlod from not just steam or whetwer this site is. Can you share mega link with us?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes