etool

Jun 14, 2021
played the male mc .... good story .... while reading here it seems the male routes are done, but the game does not let us see it (says steam version jan5th) .... but interestingly, seems all the final, mostly, renders are already in the images folder, from them I can piece together the possible endings (malemc endings)

as for the femMC .... not a fan of such a powerful being allowing herself to get used in that way, by disgusting people in the club, but that is just my opinion

looking forward to the truly finished product, and maybe have different opinions

Reactions: anime66

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well it looks like the Hottest female in the story is the FMC. I want to be WITH the Hottest female not BE the Hottest female lol And it looks like she gets the crap end of the story.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Another political story to try and turn peoples minds either to or against one party in general. It never ceases to amaze me how people try and project their political views on other people in such a way they think they will gain followers.
how bad is it?

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
For a game to be this far into development, available on Steam and have this atrocious English(if you can even call it English) is criminal. Hire a damn proofreader and stop using Google translate. I couldn't get past meeting the two main characters before I had to delete the game.

Reactions: okokok

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
For a game to be this far into development, available on Steam and have this atrocious English(if you can even call it English) is criminal. Hire a damn proofreader and stop using Google translate. I couldn't get past meeting the two main characters before I had to delete the game.
many players use the translator, it's not a problem.English is not everyone's first language.

I sometimes help myself although it is not necessary

However, I understand that with perfect knowledge of English it can be annoying

It's like Lindemann singing in english language. For a German it's ok, and someone watching in England asks if it's English :LOL:

Last edited:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I just finished male MC path once you get to the mansion you end up having to choose Laura or Amanda. Once you choose either one it comes up avalaible Jan 10 2023 on Steam. So you can't finish male MC path unless you purchase it on Steam.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes