Others Completed DarkRed's Adventure [Final] [DarkRed333]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Personally, I see these kinds of requests all the time. Enough for me to wonder why people don't just buy a cheap laptop or something. Also, someone already asked the same question.
However cheap they may be they still are not as portable as mobile phones. Also I don't expect people to decide to buy a cheap laptop just because they want to play smut portably. They still cost money and considering we're on this site I'd say most of us here hold on to our money a little tighter than others.

Personally its the first time I asked this question so sorry if I hit a nerve there.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
However cheap they may be they still are not as portable as mobile phones. Also I don't expect people to decide to buy a cheap laptop just because they want to play smut portably. They still cost money and considering we're on this site I'd say most of us here hold on to our money a little tighter than others.

Personally its the first time I asked this question so sorry if I hit a nerve there.
I didn't mean to come off as mean, I was just genuinely curious. Like I've tried playing games and watching videos on my phone, but the computer feels so much more convenient and accessible. Sure the phone might fit on your pocket, but if you're at home relaxing and cranking one off, wouldn't you rather have a bigger screen and larger selection of things to play? Like yes, it costs money, but I'm pretty sure I've had my laptop for longer than the past 2 or 3 phones I've owned (because they became obsolete). And it costed less too.

Jan 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I have just published a new game. A roguelike minesweeper game
A simpler style this time with a different theme and genre.
it cost only 3$.

Check it out in the link below.

Do support me if you like my mini games so i can continue making them. Thank you!
Make android please

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Holy shii ... Alright here is the screenshot to get the secret ending (Its at the top left) I recommended spamming that area or go up and down with your mouse on it as it took some time getting used to ... to get it ... I was looking over this chat in f95zone.to and nobody showed how to get it so ... I thought I would show how to do it as I am pretty new to this game as well.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Holy shii ... Alright here is the screenshot to get the secret ending (Its at the top left) I recommended spamming that area or go up and down with your mouse on it as it took some time getting used to ... to get it ... I was looking over this chat in f95zone.to and nobody showed how to get it so ... I thought I would show how to do it as I am pretty new to this game as well.
You mean other than the circled dot in the preview on the OP?

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
You mean other than the circled dot in the preview on the OP?
Not gonna lie man .. I have seen people struggle and give up and I thought I would help give advice from time to time ... P.S. Sup I may not all the time check my mail or messages but this one I am able to. Later on in the future I might have more free time.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
If you guys want more pixel art games like this,I strongly recommend Snugglebyte,sadly they aren't active anymore,but great art and game nonetheless:https://f95zone.to/threads/snugbyte-collection-2020-08-09-snugbyte.49651/#post-3971582
T
here's also Backalley tales by URAP,good stuff:https://f95zone.to/threads/back-alley-tales-v1-1-3-urap.33869/

And finally,one the finest pixel artists at this time,Dieselmine,he has a TON of pixel art games,but too kinky for me personally,thou summer~Life in countryside it's very tame and well done:https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-life-in-the-countryside-v2-0-dieselmine.60400/ 1673100356624.png 1673100427341.png 1673100385929.png

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The thing with Dieselmine games is that they make feel like a goddamn incel even before taking my dick out.

Jesus. That guy must hate women something fierce.

Reactions: LekLek1337
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes