12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Overall not a bad game, although it seems like a few bad ends are required before you can get the escape ending. The only issue I had was that there are a few red herrings that seem like they should be relevant, but actually aren't (the tool lockers, the panel that's hard to hack, and the cracked wall do nothing).

For those wondering, I think the bathroom code was for the Armored Core quiz. One of the hints says the answers are somewhere in the game. I just kept guessing answers until I got them all.
In the same bathroom where the quiz dwells there's a piece of paper with a riddle on it. It also hints at what the passcode is.

gideon88

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks, i finally get to the suppsosely good ending, and i really like the ending of the story

Mar 16, 2018
annoyingly linear, even after cheating in the arms, because the robot would never sell them, even after fully training MC. still couldnt do *anything* towards a good end. i'm sure if i trudged through another couple hours i would inevitably hit whatever was blocking me, but at that point i dont think it'd be worth it

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
You need to move the grate on left side. And to do that you need better prosthetics that you get from robot in the operation room.
i completed the entire thing and i didnt move any grates?im still looking around to see if we can get into the punishment rooms at the bottom right side, maybe there is a scene there.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
i completed the entire thing and i didnt move any grates?im still looking around to see if we can get into the punishment rooms at the bottom right side, maybe there is a scene there.
You get there by talking to the robot in top middle after you start collecting items for your escape.

nightz

Jul 5, 2017
I got to the end of the escape path with the two guys, but havent figured out how to get past them. Someone else mentioned a love potion, is that it? How do you get it? None of the robots will take my toy, they just say "code red" and i get a game over.

Edit: Found it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
You get there by talking to the robot in top middle after you start collecting items for your escape.
no i already escaped too. Im talking about the jail room that our robot warns about if we dont do our remodeling and training. I assumed we will have a scene there, is that not the case?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes