VN Ren'Py Completed Date a Mink [v1.2] [furrgroup]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Cute really short story, nice writing, I wish the best ending was expanded a bit. Overall good job.

Marcus Minion

Sep 11, 2017
The game in general is good. Like, the graphic is good, the dialogues are good, the scenes are good, etc... BUT all the endings gives me a strong feelling of dissatisfaction. And well, I know it's meant to be a short game, that's not the problem. The problem is to leave that sense of that unfulfillness (like a falied mission) to the player who finishes your game, that's never a good idea. That in fact remember me of Mass Effect 3 XD

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly speaking, this is one of, if not my favorite visual novels of all time. It's short, simplistic yet also somehow realistic, true to life, even. The way the relationship is shown is just believable to me. Speaking as a loser who had never kissed a girl before, it made me feel a bit of false relief when i got the "best end" on my first try. But then i went back for all the endings again, it came crashing down on me when i achieved the "true end". I realized, it was just a fantasy, where i came to escape from my sad reality, but reality is still what faces me at the end of the day.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly speaking, this is one of, if not my favorite visual novels of all time. It's short, simplistic yet also somehow realistic, true to life, even. The way the relationship is shown is just believable to me. Speaking as a loser who had never kissed a girl before, it made me feel a bit of false relief when i got the "best end" on my first try. But then i went back for all the endings again, it came crashing down on me when i achieved the "true end". I realized, it was just a fantasy, where i came to escape from my sad reality, but reality is still what faces me at the end of the day.
missing animation... :(

Marcus Minion

Sep 11, 2017
I believe I have something to add to this discussion, which is the response I received from a Patreon employee on this subject:

PS: I know that Patreon isn't an authority that defines what bestiality means, but I believe they have an important vision, because it is from a company that practically everybody here has relations, and that has a more direct legal responsibilities on the subject.

About 1 year ago I asked question to them, about a game I'm developing that involves furries,
My questions:

1) Furry art is considered "bestiality"? I've attached a sample image for analysis.
2) My game features content such as polygamy, pregnancy, and birth. And I would like to know if any of these fetishs fit into the "sexual fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex"

And here is their response:

"
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm happy to answer this for you.

We allow furry art, and look at it through the same lens as are featuring humans, due to the anthropomorphic nature of furries. That said, we don't allow any sexualized depictions of underage furries, or cubs. The character you attached would be acceptable to illustrate in sexual scenarios if they are rendered to be older.

The fetishes you wish to feature in your game are okay as long as the scenes are clearly between adult characters and are consensual.

Let me know if you have any other questions -- I'm happy to help!
Best,
"

Finally heres the image in question:

Lizzie3.jpg i

Reactions: Zaiketsu

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The term you'd want to use would be "interspecies," although I feel it's a little finicky for a non-furry site like this one. Human x furry or furry x animal or furry-species-A x furry-species-B would be interspecies, but only the second one's bestiality. At least, I feel that's how most furries would argue it.
Nope. Bestiality requires they be a beast, that is, for them to be non-self-conscious and non-self-aware. They need to have only a bestial intelligence and lack the ability to communicate, even if non-vocally, with mutual understanding. Basically, apply the Jack Harkness test to a situation. If it passes, it's not bestiality, but interspecies. If it fails, then it's bestiality.

W65

May 31, 2018
Nope. Bestiality requires they be a beast, that is, for them to be non-self-conscious and non-self-aware. They need to have only a bestial intelligence and lack the ability to communicate, even if non-vocally, with mutual understanding. Basically, apply the Jack Harkness test to a situation. If it passes, it's not bestiality, but interspecies. If it fails, then it's bestiality.
I thought I said that. Of those three examples, a furry fucking an animal would be bestiality, and the other two aren't. I mean fucking a regular old animal, not some sapient feral thing.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I haven't ever seen ferals in a game, except maybe some of the pokemon things.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Best romance human male x anthro female can't be beat. The Japs are keen on doing it and it's about time Westerner's do it.

Reactions: sadnesslord

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Best romance human male x anthro female can't be beat. The Japs are keen on doing it and it's about time Westerner's do it.
I prefer human male x anthro male. Japanese, Taiwanese, and Koreans are keen on doing that too, and westerners already do that. :V

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I thought I said that. Of those three examples, a furry fucking an animal would be bestiality, and the other two aren't. I mean fucking a regular old animal, not some sapient feral thing.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I haven't ever seen ferals in a game, except maybe some of the pokemon things.
Ferals only classify as beasts if they lack intelligence; compare and contrast Pokemon, who are obviously intelligent and can communicate, but there's a language barrier in most cases that prevents easy verbal communication, but they can still demonstrate via other means their willingness; and compare and contrast feral wolves, who simply act just like a wolf does. Both of these would fall under "feral", simply because they are non-anthropomorphic. Poke-girls and poke-boys, that is, pokemon that have been humanized, are anthro, and thus not feral. One of the issues with the furry community, honestly, until you learn that it's talking about just the physical being, not the mental state.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, it's the doggo reminding you that the anthro/furry/bestiality argument does not belong in this thread. Take it to an off topic discussion if you'd like to continue that. Also, any further discussion or argument regarding the differences of antro/furry/bestiality will result in the post(s) being deleted.
I will add that if there is a post blasting this game or thread for bestiality, that poster will have their post deleted as well as face warnings and thread bans.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes