• Melissa

Votes: 21 13.9%
  • Nora

Votes: 31 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I can't imagine the amount of time it takes to draw those images, I love them and I super love the premise behind the game too. So far was really fun. Loved the crazy stalker girl lol.

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
Really enjoyed my time with the game as of now. Only thing that bothered me a bit is that it takes a lot of effort to scroll up the "chat logs". Would be awesome if the devs could speed that up a bit in a future release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHZX Studio

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
so, when you end the content available, does it tell you? Because all girls have stopped answering
Nope, it doesn't tell you, but when they stop you're done. They pretty much have 1 event each for now, except "bookworm" and "milfy storage worker", who each have two..

aurick

Jun 8, 2017
I loved the game and the idea. I hope the game will be longer in new updates. It would be nice if there were 2-3 photos in events instead of just 1 photo.

• Red Heart

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Liking the concept and execution so far. I noticed that the game calls me player in the chats when I take the initiative and msg claire after going to the charity event with Melissa even though I named my character

Typo with claire after meeting at the cafe
Me too, specially and the end there should be Me too, specially at the end there...

With Nora: IIn fact should be In fact
Just wanted if you're -> Just wanted to know if you're

Wish I could get some sequences or segments showing the events where we talk to them outside of the app and in those segments we can make actions or decisions or responses that determine the success of said events even if they dont have cgs. Ideally you would have them but I do understand how hard that would be to create cgs for, character sprites with different layers for each facial feature like lips different eye expression layers etc.

Anyway. Hope to see more updates!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
BTW anyone know who the stalker girl is? did I just answer the correct way to not see it?
Edit: Got her. apparently had to talk to ashley first?

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Liking the concept and execution so far. I noticed that the game calls me player in the chats when I take the initiative and msg claire after going to the charity event with Melissa even though I named my character

Typo with claire after meeting at the cafe
Me too, specially and the end there should be Me too, specially at the end there...

With Nora: IIn fact should be In fact
Just wanted if you're -> Just wanted to know if you're
Thank you for reporting the problems and errors encountered, we will fix them quickly!

Wish I could get some sequences or segments showing the events where we talk to them outside of the app and in those segments we can make actions or decisions or responses that determine the success of said events even if they dont have cgs. Ideally you would have them but I do understand how hard that would be to create cgs for, character sprites with different layers for each facial feature like lips different eye expression layers etc.

Anyway. Hope to see more updates!
Yes it's in our mind since the conception phase of the game, but after thinking about it, we would first like to develop the chat part and the diversity of girls / conversations, to then look at a different environment / gameplay outside.

Thank you for playing the game, and don't worry there should be a new version towards the end of the month / beginning of January!

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
BTW anyone know who the stalker girl is? did I just answer the correct way to not see it?
Edit: Got her. apparently had to talk to ashley first?
We didn't communicate about it, but to unlock "the stalker girl" (Christine), you have to start talking to several girls. Then Christine will appear at some point!

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
Nice one! I like the artwork and the idea of the whole game playing within a dating app is refreshing and is working out nicely I think. Keep it coming, I am looking forward very much to further updates.

• Red Heart

thedudebro

Mar 5, 2018
So if I've got this right, there's 2 events for Melissa, Ashley, Nora and Claire, and one for Christine?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
"Let's see if you can do better than the rest of the boys on this site."
"I'll give it my best shot, ma'am"
Fucking cringe. No way in hell am I downloading a game with entitled bitches and soycuck MC.

cl0rz

Jun 2, 2021
Fucking cringe. No way in hell am I downloading a game with entitled bitches and soycuck MC.
it's just one character. The game is really nice and has some good characters! Atleast try it :)

indria

Mar 5, 2017
would you download a game with entitled wanker?
Funny how you would just say "not for me" to yourself and move on with your life but no you had to write some thing lmao

Reactions: RS71

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
would you download a game with entitled wanker?
Funny how you would just say "not for me" to yourself and move on with your life but no you had to write some thing lmao
What game has an entitled wanker and why? I've yet to encounter one where the male MC treats women the same way this bitch is treating the protagonist. But I do know plenty of games where minute characteristics of the MC get criticized - and people don't usually police their comments.

Your logic is even more flawed because people naturally don't want to play a game where the MC gets treated like shit, because the MC is the character that everyone relates to - compared to some random hoe.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes