• Nora

Votes: 31 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR PLAYERS!

Hopefully you had a great year and the next one will be even better!
We just published a to thank you all for this year!

If you play right now (January) to the game, you'll be able to unlock a new image with Alisa for the New Year event!

Thank you for playing and for this year, hoping that the next one will be even more beautiful for the game!
Thanks also for all your feedback, it really helps us!

Shzx Studio

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any way to know when you've reach end of content or is it just a "nobody it writing any more" sort of situation.

Reactions: RS71

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Is there any way to know when you've reach end of content or is it just a "nobody it writing any more" sort of situation.
From Discord: If nothing happens after 30 Seconds then thats the end of the conversation in this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohse

Felya1624

Apr 18, 2019
When I was in college, a girl a year younger was stalking me and threatening my girlfriend. The game makes me nostalgic for the good old days...

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHZX Studio

tf1394

Jul 14, 2017
love the game, amazing , didnt get to vote but christine is my favorite, especially the combination of her and claire, melissa is a close second though

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHZX Studio

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
VALENTINE'S DAY!

All the team of SHZX Studio wishes you a happy Valentine's Day! We really appreciate your support and we can't wait to produce the next version!

We just published a on patreon, check it out!
And I believe that Ashley, Claire and Nora have a little surprise for you...

Shzx Studio

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i liked it for about 10 minutes but then the text speed had me waiting to read and any immersion i had was broken.
see the speed options but none working.
may try it sometime down the line again, but right now even the dreaded nutaku games have it beat
hopefully dev has an edge up their sleeve

gods i feel so unsullied having typed THAT publishers name yeuck. :sick:

baguetteEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2022
after agreeing to meeting one of the girls, it says "some time later..." and sends me to the about me page, is that how it's supposed to work?

Bugbear32

Jun 3, 2020
Everything about this game seems to imply there is more than one girl, but Melissa is the only one who ever messages me. What am I missing?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes