worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
If you're nice to Chloe, she'll tell you the story of Amy kicking him in the balls.

But you won't know what really happened because Chloe is just telling a story. If you treat her bad, she'll tell you about Amy getting fucked, but if you're nice to her, she'll tell you about her beating up the guy.

You won't know which story is true because Chloe either wants to make you happy and tell you what you want to hear or she wants to annoy you. That's all that happens, Chloe just tells a story.
No one is interested to tell me how to treat Chloe badly?? would you kindly tell me how? because I have tried every interaction with her and It's always end up the same "nice Chloe"..

amzelo

Aug 8, 2017
No one is interested to tell me how to treat Chloe badly?? would you kindly tell me how? because I have tried every interaction with her and It's always end up the same "nice Chloe"..
its not the only thing you have to do
first you have to be a chad with Chloe every time
second Never punch AssFace
third do nothing with Amy really nothing

it's a Kaoru road and you'll see the netorare scene at the beach

Reactions: worldkaiser

amzelo

Aug 8, 2017
And don't forget to have one of Romantic Chad or Smart ass at 100 to see the full scene with Amy ass fucked

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
its not the only thing you have to do
first you have to be a chad with Chloe every time
second Never punch AssFace
third do nothing with Amy really nothing

it's a Kaoru road and you'll see the netorare scene at the beach
Thanks for the response, man. It's nice to know someone cares when nobody seems to do so. I always try to help and share my knowledge whenever someone needs it.

I actually figured it out yesterday. I had given up and was just playing through when I noticed there were hints at the end of the game... silly me if I just continued for a bit instead of restarting over and over. :4Head:

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes