RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Elena is technically speaking also just a side character, but we've seen her appear alot more than Jennifer :unsure:
exactly she is a side character. Now you answered your own question.

Edit: I've said that "she is NOT EVEN a side character". I guess you read my reply wrong mate.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
what was the fight about? seems like a normal update, nothing special

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what was the fight about? seems like a normal update, nothing special
Was looking to a spicy update with the "drama" everyone was talking about. Pretty normal update to me, Im actually starting to get bored of vanilla effing D for the nth time. It starts to feel kinda mundane.
there never was a "drama" on discord. Just 2 people who thought they can insult and/or talk against moderators and got banned. And i would appreciate to stop carry things over from here to discord and vice versa. THANKS
(No further comments about, because i don't want to get banned over here! So please get back to topic - and STAY Topic !!!)

Buttss

Jul 8, 2018
I have qbit as well and that screen does not open when i click in the torrent, it starts downloading all 29gigs straight away
Ahh, in that case click on the torrent in your downloads section and then click the 'Content' button at the bottom. You should then be able to select which directory you want to download:

dmd-torrent2.jpg

Reactions: dav121

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch.3 v0.26] [MrDots Games] (3 GB rar pc source)
739 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have qbit as well and that screen does not open when i click in the torrent, it starts downloading all 29gigs straight away
You must have set it to not show the option dialog when adding new torrents in the past, you can see the option in that screen shot "never show again", either go in to tools > options > download > when adding a new torrent > select show content and options and select bring dialog to front, or you could just pause the torrent and at the bottom of the window select content uncheck what you don't want to download and restart the torrent when done.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes