leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
NOw can someone explain me wtf is chapter 1 and 2 and wtf is the new update, coz i remember downloading the game from just one link. So wtf do i do now? thanks. and what te hell is non parteon and parteon update...
what the fak do i download now?
Im lost here
So do i download all?
What are we talking about here?
HELP!

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
It would be nice if the developer ever remastered this game, the first chapter is quite boring to play, it has a more or less but hot story and I stopped at chapter 2 because I didn't like the sequel very much. I saw that he is working on another game and the renders are much better, he really is a developer who strives, maybe i'll try to see if chapter 3 is okay.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You are not missing much anymore, really, his games have always been amazing but after he started adding this -->
sharing D with another male

It is kind of funny to see how low have Mrdots fallen over the years, from vanilla to such kinks now, I won't be surprised if they start adding rape, prostitution, or even worse kinks in the future.(n)
At least I'm not giving him any more money after they started that path and they did warn the people, that much I respect.
Well, that would be fantastic ... from vanilla to rape, prostitution AND EVEN WORSE :love:
Of course only, if it comes with a plausible story and optional :devilish:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You are not missing much anymore, really, his games have always been amazing but after he started adding this -->

It is kind of funny to see how low have Mrdots fallen over the years, from vanilla to such kinks now, I won't be surprised if they start adding rape, prostitution, or even worse kinks in the future.(n)
At least I'm not giving him any more money after they started that path and they did warn the people, that much I respect.
You act as if sharing was never planned from the beginning and that the game has been great until MrDots all of a sudden just decided to add it. Newsflash, he hasn't ruined the game with anything. Sharing has always been planned and many of us enjoy it. There's plenty of 100% vanilla games out there for you. Actually, even this game has 100% vanilla, it's called the D only route.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

there will never ever be rape or prostitution.
Sharing was announced long long time ago
Even personally i would have cut that part completely, but at least it's avoidable.

The best outcome of the game will still be a loyal Daughter-only path.
All other paths will lead to a more or less "normal" ending (maybe bad ending) - but never be one of the best endings though.

sam13

May 25, 2017
I m disapointed with this short update like another game since few time
there is 2 hours ago i wanted give some money but i have change my mind.
Seriously.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Is it just me, or are the animations really ..... not that good like before?
They look like out of a manga movie and really lacking some details and some proper posing.

Nevertheless, nice update and finally more Elena.

Reactions: alexrieper

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You act as if sharing was never planned from the beginning and that the game has been great until MrDots all of a sudden just decided to add it. Newsflash, he hasn't ruined the game with anything. Sharing has always been planned and many of us enjoy it. There's plenty of 100% vanilla games out there for you. Actually, even this game has 100% vanilla, it's called the D only route.
there will never ever be rape or prostitution.
Sharing was announced long time ago
Even personally I would have cut that part completely, but at least it's avoidable.

The best outcome of the game will still be a loyal Daughter-only path.
All other paths will lead to a more or less "normal" ending (maybe bad ending) - but never be one of the best endings though.
sharing (with males) was announced after having almost completed the whole Dmd 1;)

maybe it's because very few like those fetish - and even most players are ok as long as they can avoid, but still it's time of developement wasted for the big majority of players. Time, which could have been used for really important stuff rather than doing cuckold scenes
exactly that, is not about shame-kink someone, but will you rather spend money on a dev that only do vanilla games or will you support someone that may do content you don't like, even if said content is avoidable?
I at least won't support any dev that does content I don't like.

Reactions: Hazeti

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i swear,the sharing path with martin or maybe the photographer or what i call the dp path's gonna happen maybe after 5 updates lmao.
melody is a lot better with faster pacing than this.DMD could take another 3 years due to more planned kinks.

Reactions: bosa43

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a save file at the start of the update? I think it's after the night Martin came over? I really don't want to play it at the beginning again.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i swear,the sharing path with martin or maybe the photographer or what i call the dp path's gonna happen maybe after 5 updates lmao.
melody is a lot better with faster pacing than this.DMD could take another 3 years due to more planned kinks.
well, as my own thoughts (just my personal cents) -> DMD is heading towards too many kinks. As MrDots is trying to please too many weird fetishes, he starts to miss his main strength: good story.
Melody did much better: telling the story without any compromises
Sunshine Love will go back to that main goal (good story)
But unfortunately DMD is going to mess up by trying to cover too many kinks and paths at once.
I compare it with spice:
Salt is fine, Pepper is fine, garlic is fine, curry, paprika, peperoni... all are fine.
But if you put all together into the same meal, it tastes horrible as hell.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember in the early days of chapter 1 that he had his lists of fetishes listed on his Patreon and sharing being on of them.
There was a whole list of planned kinks, very few of which were "vanilla", the guy has no idea what he's whittering about. He just complains for the sake of complaining despite how wrong he usually is.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
There was a whole list of planned kinks, very few of which were "vanilla", the guy has no idea what he's whittering about. He just complains for the sake of complaining despite how wrong he usually is.
Exactly. These people think this game was meant to be vanilla and they're surprised that sharing is being added lol

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
damn it was fast, as a patreon i received the mail with the link from mr dots at 23:04 and is already here.......

About the fast pacing or slow pacing, if the game is slow pacing and caring for the characters, there is who complain that is too slow, if the game is fast pacing there is who complain that the game is rushed........

i complain that there are not enough games like this one...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Great update, the only thing I can't seem to get the sauna scene between Elena and the daughter, anyone have a save or a way to get it.

NMD found out what needed to be done
Elena/D Threesome needed to be set to No

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes