Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
So...is this mainly Incest based?

Incest is a great turn off for me. Do you guys/gals think I should try the game anyway? Do you guys think the non-incest content is enough for me to try playing it?
It's heavily focused on incest between the Dad and Daughter. There are plenty of other characters though and it has a TON of content that will keep you busy for weeks unless you're a spacebar drummer. If incest is a major turn off for you then I'd pass.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
It's heavily focused on incest between the Dad and Daughter. There are plenty of other characters though and it has a TON of content that will keep you busy for weeks unless you're a spacebar drummer. If incest is a major turn off for you then I'd pass.
Thank you!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Wish there was less focus on her (often weird) friends. It's been a while since I've played through this but if I remember right they get a bit too involved even if you turn them down?

Reactions: thomas_dp

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Few years back there was a bestiality tag on the game which has been removed when chapter 1 was finished. Seems like mrdots is getting back to that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: TungstenDuck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Few years back there was a bestiality tag on the game which has been removed when chapter 1 was finished. Seems like mrdots is getting back to that idea.
yea there was bestiality tag when game came out but vanished either before or after patreon fuck up.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I enjoyed the update myself. Thought Cassandra would be a bit more understanding once she found out, but oh well. Look forward to meeting up with Koko again in the next update, that should be some fun threesome action.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
The menu is probably distorted too BUT go to the top left options and click the 2nd or 3rd one (the 3rd one worked for me)
That forces the resolution to change
Close the game
Re-Open the game
My words cleared up. I am running Windows 7 64 bit
My Friend thank you a lot

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
MrDots' insistence on keeping the Georgina and Jennifer routes separate is honestly mind boggling to me. I don't have any issues with the sharing routes because at least those are completely optional, but not allowing us to have a complete harem is just cruel. There is no logical reason why D, Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena can't all share F. None of them have an issue sharing him amongst each other. Let us have all four of them together in the same route. Along with all of the other side girls as well of course. Yes, I know I'm greedy but it doesn't make any sense in the story for the G and J routes to be separate. Like, at all....

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
do i need to download al chapters again to see al new stuff or is there finaly just 1 book to download?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Soul_less327 said:
MrDots' insistence on keeping the Georgina and Jennifer routes separate is honestly mind boggling to me. I don't have any issues with the sharing routes because at least those are completely optional, but not allowing us to have a complete harem is just cruel. There is no logical reason why D, Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena can't all share F.
I agree, for a full harem experience - we need this! All the girls add something to the game. Georgina is the perfect mother with experience, Elena is the crazy slut and J the inexperienced one. It really feels out of the place to skip her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2018
Great new update! But my big wet wish is a new updated version of the dancing scene with animation and not onlt cloesups with D in the pics! Thanky you :)

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes