SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have a problem running the game. The font is distorted. Any solutions? View attachment 1244009
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
The menu is probably distorted too BUT go to the top left options and click the 2nd or 3rd one (the 3rd one worked for me)
That forces the resolution to change
Close the game
Re-Open the game
My words cleared up. I am running Windows 7 64 bit

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
The menu is probably distorted too BUT go to the top left options and click the 2nd or 3rd one (the 3rd one worked for me)
That forces the resolution to change
Close the game
Re-Open the game
My words cleared up. I am running Windows 7 64 bit
It worked like a charm. Thx buddy

Reactions: SomeOldFart

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I mean, with that logic, you cannot play any of the games here. There will always be another person fapping to "your" woman.

And when it comes to missing out on content - eh. Why should I bother that someone else has more content, when I dont like said content in the first place?
Like, I dont find Elena attractive at all. But I am not upset that others have more scenes, because they like her.
Stay on the ground! I have agreed to them and have not spoken of myself when I use the pronoun "I" in this case.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Still the game promised something and didn´t delivered. D is a etxremely boring character that needed something more. There was great potential at the beggining, you were always wondering how far and extreme the father would go with the daughter.
Of course, i´m not naive, the scene in the bar where you play pool with the daughter and you take a bet where if you lose she fucks the other guy and when you lose your game over says " your were no gentleman enough" (a stupid thing to be said considering that it was a father trying to fuck his own daughter) i knew from there that the game would be smokes and mirrors, still, i was hoping.

Last edited:
Reactions: kokon1969 and baka

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I honestly don't know what to say about this. One hand I agree the sharing content is kinda stupid to do at this point in the game. On the other more options for people is great, makes more money. At the end of the day tho lets not kink shame everyone likes what they like even if its sharing, at the very least it hopefully dosen't turn into the 3 letter word.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I honestly don't know what to say about this. One hand I agree the sharing content is kinda stupid to do at this point in the game. On the other more options for people is great, makes more money. At the end of the day tho lets not kink shame everyone likes what they like even if its sharing, at the very least it hopefully dosen't turn into the 3 letter word.
It won't...
None of MrDots games have NTR and this one won't either...

boobthief

May 25, 2017
It's just pixels... in this regard, nothing new under the sun since the first ape picked up a rock and scrawled lewd pics on a cave wall for his mates.

FWIW, I like that the corruption was slow and didn't immediately go from a stolen kiss to a gangbang.

I'm just trying to understand why people are so upset at the corruption part when the fantasy is based on corruption?

Edit: like: "This far and no more, this is where I draw the line - I'll fuck and impregnate my own daughter but let's stop before it gets weird!"

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes