Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Some thoughts:

1. Double blowjob scene was okay but what's with this high school stuff? Where's the fuckin'? It's Chapter 4!
  2. F said "hehe" before entering the shower. Dude's at least 40. No grown man other than Michael Jackson should be saying "hehe".
1. Are you talking about the scene with Georgina? Definitely vaginal penetration there.
2. Are you confusing "hehe" with "hee hee?" Two very different sounds. Hehe is a basic chuckle.

D

Deleted member 3108502

Don't listen to raging people who don't even know what they are talking about.

Fact is:
The pregnancy was not "wanted" as she forgot the pill and this has been used to spice things up and do a cliffhanger. For the story, pregnancy is just not really possible right now.
Nevertheless i promise, that there will be one or even more possible pregnancy-endings! Pregnancy happening is 100% confirmed!
so it will be one of the "congrats, she's pregnant. here's one scene with her pregnant belly, game over." game finishers....?
that suqs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wtf happened to this game? It's the same shit over and over so instead of ending it they introduced sharing to make it interesting... This is a joke at this point.
Introduce sharing? The Martin path has been in the game for some time. They've also been in a few MFMF foursomes which could logically expand. It wasn't introduced, it's been there from the beginning. It's just likely to come to fruition now that we're in Chapter 4.
That'd be cool to see. Part of me think people would be pissed, but I like the idea of D ending up in poly relationship and having a family. F is probably going to have at least one poly end so it'd be nice to have one for D.
One of the things that disappointed me about Melody was that you couldn't have the poly ending AND have the superstar careers.
Short but sweet update I enjoyed the threesome scenes and the Martin dream :LOL:.
Martin dream?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree that from chapter 3, the game started to get bad, for me that chapter was quite boring.
now, we have sharing content with Martin and I feel, wtf is this?
what I wanted was F being the active one, not D getting horny and also hiding her feeling. this for me is cheating.

F should be the one that inspires and pushed D to try things. I want F to work for it, but here is like D is already horny and fantasies to get fucked by another cock that it doesn't feel a "couple-decision" but more like F is a cuck, letting D do whatever so she is happy, hotwifing-kind-of attitude.

wheres the corruption?
F should be the one to corrupt D, but he is all weak and boring and gets sex without much struggles.

A perfect scene would be that night out with F & Martin, where she dances and hold both males hands, a bit drinking and when getting home they get to the bed, drunk but also horny, now a decision, F+D to start making out, and another decision where F whispers to D, give Martin a kiss as well, and D in her drunken and horny state will just do that. now, Martin, also horny, can't hold back.

don't need to be more than that, just a make out, and stop. the next day, awkward, F+D they talk about it to just forget it, next, when F+D have sex, F is sex-talking and says, what if Martin hands would touch your breasts and lick your nipples.
D would reach negatively, but F would just push it by sucking her nipples and touching her pussy, D, in her horny state, let the anger go and instead start to imagine that.

that for me would have been a better scene.
now, the scenes with Martin are quite boring, and cheat-like and no corruption at all, D is already horny and dream of having his baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm a little confused, I was on the Georgiana/Threesome and Jennifer Path in Ch.3 0.29, but now it shows that Georgiana is locked out and will only unlock if I get off the Jennifer, was there somewhere in the story where one locked out the other or is it an error?
You can only be on both if you enabled both in the relationship menu from Chapter 2 onwards. That is locked now. The only way to be on both is to mod the game code to reenable the options in the relationship menu (which was fairly easy, you only need to change two lines in the code). This isn't recommended for two reasons: 1. The story isn't intended to have both open so there will be story inconsistencies, characters will probably have the same conversation a couple of times and say things that contradict what you have experienced. 2. You will have to mod every single release going forward as you are likely to encounter save issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I found that you need to check your relationships every time you start an update. In this one I found Olivia-D-3some & Cassandra checked even though I am on a D & Georgina route only.

vic p.

May 8, 2018
Don't listen to raging people who don't even know what they are talking about.

Fact is:
The pregnancy was not "wanted" as she forgot the pill and this has been used to spice things up and do a cliffhanger. For the story, pregnancy is just not really possible right now.
Nevertheless i promise, that there will be one or even more possible pregnancy-endings! Pregnancy happening is 100% confirmed!
LOL, So right my friend and seed comes from F , but D's garden isn't the only one his seed will be planted..... >"<

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes