thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Kinda neither lol. She's not even pregnant. She gets unloaded into and nothing happens in a second explaination after the buildup.
No if you want preggo stuff I would say it got worse for you. D doesn't get pregnant no matter what you do and actually she doesn't even want MC to bust inside her anymore.
Wow, that's a boner killer.

Guess I'll keep waiting on that update, if that update ever comes around.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I loved the initial concepts and story of the game but it has really fallen off. It's like they stopped doing what they wanted and tried to please everyone, creating a mess in the process.

If I used my rollercoaster analogy I used describing AWAM, DMD is firmly in the bottom of the hill. The apex - the carrot - was a while back now and they can't really keep it going short of having her go wild (which I'm down for but isn't happening). It feels like it'll be over soon and the ending seems to allude to that.

Looking back, I think they should have stuck to their main ideas. The Lucas angle was awesome. So hateable and the reality is that a heel is good for business! The good guy always winning and having no competition is boring, look at any story or sport. The hero's arc involves struggle and MC's only struggle once the game became big was managing all the pussy falling into his lap. Every female he (you) met wanted his dick and his little girl only wanted him and no man could even look at her unless approved.

The early game had men constantly trying to get at her and that's not even counting Lucas.
Then, we have characters like Graham. He just disappeared after days time spent building up a swap scenario. Oh, but you fuck his daughter because of course.
Ryan is the same. He finally fucks Dee if you allow it and with you but you fuck his GF long before that.

The early game didn't have that kind of MC or D. It felt more precarious and dangerous. The end of chapter one seems to be the major breaking-off point. Lucas almost rapes D and instead allowing that (should you have made a litany of wrong choices) they not only stop it (which I'm fine with) but never expand on it beyond that. It happens and the problem is gone forever.

Why? Fans cried about not liking Lucas. To that I'd say "good". As a writer I'd love to make a character the fans absolutely loathed and had a visceral hatred for...ESPECIALLY if he may win! Especially if I keep it going and if you fuck up Lucas may get what he wants! I don't end that, I expand it. 75% of the users telling me they hate a character for his actions and desires would be a GOOD thing. It means you made a compelling scenario that they have emotionally invested into. But here it just goes away because fans complained.

And it's not a fetish thing as it's true for many other characters with less evil intentions who are given tons of time only to disappear. These devs truly seems to make shit up on the fly just to get updates out and it kills good stories, lmao. This is one of them.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

My guess is that any preggo stuff is very unlikely to happen soon. My guess is that we'll just see D pregnant at the end of the game. Maybe there'll be sex scene with a pregnant D at the end.

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
I'm a little confused, I was on the Georgiana/Threesome and Jennifer Path in Ch.3 0.29, but now it shows that Georgiana is locked out and will only unlock if I get off the Jennifer, was there somewhere in the story where one locked out the other or is it an error?

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
My guess is that any preggo stuff is very unlikely to happen soon. My guess is that we'll just see D pregnant at the end of the game. Maybe there'll be sex scene with a pregnant D at the end.
That seems to be the most likely scenario. I think whoever you decide she ends up with (lol) will knock her up and it'll be shown in a small end scene or maybe a quick, preggo version of the doctor visit we got already. Just change the text.

Maybe if shared she'll have one with MC and one with Martin. I just don't think it's going to be a "thing" beyond a quick scene or two.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Not even asking for a preggo scene per se, just asking for a scene where D is trying to get knocked up and F is trying to knock her up. Something that makes the baby less of an unplanned for accident.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
That seems to be the most likely scenario. I think whoever you decide she ends up with (lol) will knock her up and it'll be shown in a small end scene or maybe a quick, preggo version of the doctor visit we got already. Just change the text.

Maybe if shared she'll have one with MC and one with Martin. I just don't think it's going to be a "thing" beyond a quick scene or two.
That'd be cool to see. Part of me think people would be pissed, but I like the idea of D ending up in poly relationship and having a family. F is probably going to have at least one poly end so it'd be nice to have one for D.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm a little confused, I was on the Georgiana/Threesome and Jennifer Path in Ch.3 0.29, but now it shows that Georgiana is locked out and will only unlock if I get off the Jennifer, was there somewhere in the story where one locked out the other or is it an error?
Yes back in Chapter 2 they separated them but people would click one or the other back
However starting in chp4 they made it more of a hard lock You pick one or the other not both

ANY Pregnancy will only ever be the father unless it is something they throw into a gallery AFTER the game is finished
Go to discord it is stated there pretty clearly

But the thing is they want to have Dee get famous as a model and "influencer" now and she also has to be dating nobody as she cannot openly date Father and he is the only One True Love and the only one she will marry SO

If she is suddenly preggo before the end it will fuck up all those plans.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Not even asking for a preggo scene per se, just asking for a scene where D is trying to get knocked up and F is trying to knock her up. Something that makes the baby less of an unplanned for accident.
Oh, the same is true then in that we may get a single line while fucking where they decide they want a kid. Definitely nothing more than that, based on the way it's going and being written.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yes back in Chapter 2 they separated them but people would click one or the other back
However starting in chp4 they made it more of a hard lock You pick one or the other not both

ANY Pregnancy will only ever be the father unless it is something they throw into a gallery AFTER the game is finished
Go to discord it is stated there pretty clearly

But the thing is they want to have Dee get famous as a model and "influencer" now and she also has to be dating nobody as she cannot openly date Father and he is the only One True Love and the only one she will marry SO

If she is suddenly preggo before the end it will fuck up all those plans.
I see. That makes sense. Yeah, the ending makes it seem like Martin with a family is going to be an option but you're certainly more apprised than I am.

D

Deleted member 3108502

Disappointed by the update again... :(
This game feels like Mass effect - they give you the oportunity to choose basically every sentence you say in the first 2 games, then in the 3rd game most of the things are presented to you already decided by the devs, without you having the option to influence them in any way, and you are glad when the devs gives you the option to choose atleast between yellow stick and a red stick....
And Im not sure if I want to wait for DMD's Andromeda..

Uninteresting events again (minigolf,bar,studio,..), limited number of choices again, Having to pick between three different dresses for the 10th time in the game is really annoying, most of the choices doesn't matter (except for gaining/loosing lovepoints, rarely they change what's happening in the game, except maybe for next 2 or 3 images), sex scenes only with D (she eventually let's MC cum inside her (optional) in the end of this update, which is about the only good choice devs made ...) - no sex scenes for those interested in Elena, Jenn or other women. (except one oral with E. and D.), and i could go on...

It looks to me like the devs are trying to rush to the end ASAP so they can start a new project and be done with this, making unpopular decisions on the way, not caring much about if they piss off players or not..

Will keep an eye for the next updates, just because I spent a lot of time playing this and would like to know how the story ends (although I can pretty much guess how it will end, based on how the devs are developing CH4), but I didn't get hard for a long time during this game, not even a flinch...

Everything good has to end eventually I suppose... :(

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
anyone with half a brain, would know from the kinds of questions i have asked here right now, that i know nothing about this game.
fact - i was not the one who made the claim you are all butthurt about, and. wtf's a "DMD'? are you inventing abbreviations on the fly?
People in this thread and also on Mr Dots site have been calling this DMD since game came out

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Don't listen to raging people who don't even know what they are talking about.

Fact is:
The pregnancy was not "wanted" as she forgot the pill and this has been used to spice things up and do a cliffhanger. For the story, pregnancy is just not really possible right now.
Nevertheless i promise, that there will be one or even more possible pregnancy-endings! Pregnancy happening is 100% confirmed!

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
georgina and jennifer are the only 2 paths that are mutual exclussive to each other for now. You can't have Georgina content if you are on Jennifer path and vice versa. That you were on both has been a bug (or cheated) as you could EITHER get Jennifer OR Georgina to help you cleaning your home whilst you were at Dee's country to get her back in chapter 2 by normal gameplay without cheating (which defined on which path you will be).

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
georgina and jennifer are the only 2 paths that are mutual exclussive to each other for now. You can't have Georgina content if you are on Jennifer path and vice versa. That you were on both has been a bug (or cheated) as you could EITHER get Jennifer OR Georgina to help you cleaning your home whilst you were at Dee's country to get her back in chapter 2 (which defined on which path you will be).
Yes, in Chapter 3, even though you went through one or the other, you could click both threesome options. Now I have two parallel paths and am VERY thankful for being able to name saves.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Some thoughts:

1. Double blowjob scene was okay but what's with this high school stuff? Where's the fuckin'? It's Chapter 4!
  2. F said "hehe" before entering the shower. Dude's at least 40. No grown man other than Michael Jackson should be saying "hehe".
1. Are you talking about the scene with Georgina? Definitely vaginal penetration there.
2. Are you confusing "hehe" with "hee hee?" Two very different sounds. Hehe is a basic chuckle.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes