Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So last chapter...?
I think I can say goodbye to my fetishism hopes with Daughter... golden shower,bestiallity,rape,milky-cat... :cry:
Still hope for a DP with he...
And well, there is still some hope with Bright Past.
For some reason, starting chapter 3 they abandoned all corruption stuff and decided to go pure vanilla, and you even have one corruption point that you only unlocked with sharing in Chapter 3, as if that is any corruption whatsoever.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Its swinging. Cuckolding is where the guy gets off to the humiliation of watching another man with his woman. In this story, all sharing options (if enabled) come with permission and no humiliation, just like Swinging couples do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I agree that from chapter 3, the game started to get bad, for me that chapter was quite boring.
now, we have sharing content with Martin and I feel, wtf is this?
what I wanted was F being the active one, not D getting horny and also hiding her feeling. this for me is cheating.

F should be the one that inspires and pushed D to try things. I want F to work for it, but here is like D is already horny and fantasies to get fucked by another cock that it doesn't feel a "couple-decision" but more like F is a cuck, letting D do whatever so she is happy, hotwifing-kind-of attitude.

wheres the corruption?
F should be the one to corrupt D, but he is all weak and boring and gets sex without much struggles.

A perfect scene would be that night out with F & Martin, where she dances and hold both males hands, a bit drinking and when getting home they get to the bed, drunk but also horny, now a decision, F+D to start making out, and another decision where F whispers to D, give Martin a kiss as well, and D in her drunken and horny state will just do that. now, Martin, also horny, can't hold back.

don't need to be more than that, just a make out, and stop. the next day, awkward, F+D they talk about it to just forget it, next, when F+D have sex, F is sex-talking and says, what if Martin hands would touch your breasts and lick your nipples.
D would reach negatively, but F would just push it by sucking her nipples and touching her pussy, D, in her horny state, let the anger go and instead start to imagine that.

that for me would have been a better scene.
now, the scenes with Martin are quite boring, and cheat-like and no corruption at all, D is already horny and dream of having his baby.
I have not played Chapter 4 so far. I am actually still stuck at Chapter 3, for me, it is hard to play it, because I get bored so easily. I want to finish the game, but I am also pretty annoyed by it.

I agree that it went downhill from Chapter 3 onwards. The thing is, it all started with quite an interesting point-system, Friendship Points and Love Points. And you needed those to do other things. And there were even choices which lost you a few FPs for some of the (rare) LPs. This was really good.
But for me, I am a D-only player, because I am mostly interested in the incest. Also, I did not like the Models of Elena, Jennifer, etc. (in general, all female Characters look like kids, even the Daughter, but she has big boobs to keep the fantasy that she is 18...).
And as one of those players, you just go into Sex Scenes, see the stupid face of the daughter, endless monologues by the MC and Dee has not really an own personality. She is basically only a pair of boobs, but not an interesting character.

However, when it comes to sharing, I think it is done wrong in this game. First of all, it should not be watered down at all, DMD should have extreme fetishes. Like, everything should be possible and if players want to play as a total cuck, they should do this (like the MC not having Sex with his Daughter anymore, but other men). As long as it is avoidable.
Like for me, the Sharing-Part would be way more engaging if the MC would be the dominant part - like, he decides that his Daughter has to fuck those guys, he wants her to be a whore who takes cocks left and right. She is his property and has to do what he wants.
This would actually be sharing down right, combined with corruption. At least in my opinion, others will probably hate it, but than again - the game should give so many routes so that everyone can have something they like.

But this game turned into a Vanilla-snoozefest and as I said, I am really, really struggling to finish Chapter 3, so I dont even know if I will ever start Chapter 4.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Well I, for one, cannot wait for more ACTUAL WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!

Forget all the icky sex stuff! The true excitement for the next update is more thoughts on fashion, shilling products as a social media influencer, and babies!

Finally, a game that treats me like the princess I am!

Their Patreon must have been taken over by people who either want to be Dee or really like the D. Nothing wrong with that, just remarkable for what started out as a corruption-themed adult game.
Don't you like how it goes? Become a patron and pay as they do so that it changes to how you want. No one has taken anything, the entrance to be a patron is free for everyone

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Just wondering, does anyone know if DMD would ever turn up on Steam?

Because i have been buying up a few of the VN's that i have played from this site that have been turning up on Steam.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
D

Deleted member 3108502

I have not played Chapter 4 so far. I am actually still stuck at Chapter 3, for me, it is hard to play it, because I get bored so easily. I want to finish the game, but I am also pretty annoyed by it.

I agree that it went downhill from Chapter 3 onwards. The thing is, it all started with quite an interesting point-system, Friendship Points and Love Points. And you needed those to do other things. And there were even choices which lost you a few FPs for some of the (rare) LPs. This was really good.
But for me, I am a D-only player, because I am mostly interested in the incest. Also, I did not like the Models of Elena, Jennifer, etc. (in general, all female Characters look like kids, even the Daughter, but she has big boobs to keep the fantasy that she is 18...).
And as one of those players, you just go into Sex Scenes, see the stupid face of the daughter, endless monologues by the MC and Dee has not really an own personality. She is basically only a pair of boobs, but not an interesting character.

However, when it comes to sharing, I think it is done wrong in this game. First of all, it should not be watered down at all, DMD should have extreme fetishes. Like, everything should be possible and if players want to play as a total cuck, they should do this (like the MC not having Sex with his Daughter anymore, but other men). As long as it is avoidable.
Like for me, the Sharing-Part would be way more engaging if the MC would be the dominant part - like, he decides that his Daughter has to fuck those guys, he wants her to be a whore who takes cocks left and right. She is his property and has to do what he wants.
This would actually be sharing down right, combined with corruption. At least in my opinion, others will probably hate it, but than again - the game should give so many routes so that everyone can have something they like.

But this game turned into a Vanilla-snoozefest and as I said, I am really, really struggling to finish Chapter 3, so I dont even know if I will ever start Chapter 4.
honestly, you will not miss anything special if you wont play CH4... :( actually it might be better idea not to play it at all and, like someone said before, stop after ch3 and preted they lived happily ever after..

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I hope you all are fine
Guys I will like to share my android walkthrough mod of dating my daughter chapter 4 latest version. I know there is walkthrough built in game but we need code so I made for those who don't know the code .This is my 1 st walkthrough mod port that I am sharing with you guys I hope you all will like it . I made the walkthrough mod port because I am big fan of mr dot games and DMD is my favourite game so I thought to make one mod for this game.Here is link:

And guys I will also share my discord server link I port a lot of games so you all can join .Here is link:

Hope you all will like it

Reactions: 7rty and Nett

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
honestly, you will not miss anything special if you wont play CH4... :( actually it might be better idea not to play it at all and, like someone said before, stop after ch3 and preted they lived happily ever after..
Yeah, I am not really sure if I will play Chapter 4. Maybe when it is finished.
The thing is, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 were basically the hottest things ever, trying to get D into a relationship was nice.

Also I think the Corruption-system is heavily flawed. The system should be based on your actions and not story-progression. At the end of Chapter 4, everyone will have a fully "corrupted" Daughter, regardless if they were on the D-only path or if they shared her with everyone available. And IMO, it should be: The more unusual/naughty things you do, the higher is the corruption, allowing for even more naughty things.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
@Cherubin25

yeah, and that was planned from start, points to "open" different routes, and we did have a bunch of different fetishes to pick,
but, as u say, all those points where meaningless in the end, why they fuck bother at all?
unfortunately the game went from one of the best to a boring vanilla game that tries to survive pleasing everyone.

for me the bad turn was when D when back home. I didnt like that at all and ruined the mood I did have.
I wanted to continue the corruption, having her at home and pushing her more and more, daring her to do this and that.

options, thats what I wanted, to play F and let me decide how I want the relationship to go,
as a secret lover, or a serious relationship or as a master and dominate her completely.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
can anyone help me? I downloaded the game and tried to play but the luncher 32 dissappear and when I try the normal the text in the game was all blurry I close the game try to restart it but the only luncher left disappear too, i downloaded the game twice since but when I open it there are no lunchers, is there a bug or something like that? Please help, thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wondering, does anyone know if DMD would ever turn up on Steam?

Because i have been buying up a few of the VN's that i have played from this site that have been turning up on Steam.
possible when finished.

can anyone help me? I downloaded the game and tried to play but the luncher 32 dissappear and when I try the normal the text in the game was all blurry I close the game try to restart it but the only luncher left disappear too, i downloaded the game twice since but when I open it there are no lunchers, is there a bug or something like that? Please help, thank you
antivirus or other security software decided that those 2 exes were malware, add to exceptions and restore from quarantine.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Used to enjoy this game a lot, But what is it with all this the daughter demanding they start public fucking and even in front of strangers BS without no real option against it and if you refuse certain choices you start losing love points so punishing the player for not going down a certain path? After 3 whole chapters of doing nothing but to try and avoid anyone else being involved in the D/F relationship or going with anyone else, even being watched we did get some sort of control over it to some degree. Not every relationship needs exhibitionism to spice up a relationship and they have only been together less than a year so how can it go stale so quickly? The first two chapters where great but it's getting to a point where the story seems no longer in your control and it's becoming more and more forced story wise. This should have finished after chapter 3 after the modeling comp and just stuck with epilogues for each story path there after!!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The problem is not the sharing part cause thats completly optional,the problem is that the dev/writers seem to have hit a brick wall regarding the advancement of the story,with every update it gets more boring and it feels like they are reusing the same sex scenes,same positions,same vanilla shit with the wardrobes and everything and at this point lets face it it goes nowhere storywise/sexwise or anything.I havent played chapter 4 so far but it doesnt seem like i missed anything.Maybe i'll try it out when the game is finished but i highly doubt it if they keep the same pace.Just my 2 cents.

D

Deleted member 3108502

The problem is not the sharing part cause thats completly optional,the problem is that the dev/writers seem to have hit a brick wall regarding the advancement of the story,with every update it gets more boring and it feels like they are reusing the same sex scenes,same positions,same vanilla shit with the wardrobes and everything and at this point lets face it it goes nowhere storywise/sexwise or anything.I havent played chapter 4 so far but it doesnt seem like i missed anything.Maybe i'll try it out when the game is finished but i highly doubt it if they keep the same pace.Just my 2 cents.
I agree.

The sharing paths are optional so as long as you want the game to be just you and D, you can freely do so.
But the boredom and repetetivness are the major no-no for me, aswell as lack of choices that actually matters.
Storywise- well, CH3 wasnt great but ch4 is worst by far.
This used to be my favourite game here but seems like it went downhill like so many other games..

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes