Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
Boats ’N’ Hoes

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
It’s so close to the end of the year but for my team and I, it’s been a very successful one so far, and especially for our two current games that are still in progress - DMD and Sunshine Love.
Thank you for all the love and great feedback you have given us for both games. As always we want to end the year on an almighty high, and give you plenty to look forward to from us in 2022!
For this third preview, we find your stunning daughter on what looks like a luxury boat or “superyacht”.
But why are the two of you there? Or is it just the two of you? Are there more people on board?
And why on earth is today’s post entitled, “Boats ’n’ Hoes”???
Dating My Daughter - Version 33 as you know will be the final update for the year, but will it be the last update ever?
You’ll find out when DMD version 33 is released on Saturday, November 27th!

*NOTE: If we do require more time, then the release date will be a week later, on December 4th.
We’ll have a clearer idea of the exact release date and if we need more time once we get towards the backend of November.

We’ll have another brand-new preview pic posted up next weekend.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Boats ’N’ Hoes

It’s so close to the end of the year but for my team and I, it’s been a very successful one so far, and especially for our two current games that are still in progress - DMD and Sunshine Love.
Thank you for all the love and great feedback you have given us for both games. As always we want to end the year on an almighty high, and give you plenty to look forward to from us in 2022!
For this third preview, we find your stunning daughter on what looks like a luxury boat or “superyacht”.
But why are the two of you there? Or is it just the two of you? Are there more people on board?
Dating My Daughter - Version 33 as you know will be the final update for the year, but will it be the last update ever?

*NOTE: If we do require more time, then the release date will be a week later, on December 4th.
We’ll have a clearer idea of the exact release date and if we need more time once we get towards the backend of November.

MrDots
3 previews, 3 pics with D wearing the same clothes. And now the bs teaser on the "maybe last update". Ridiculous work, ridiculous MrDots ... It's really time to stop supporting this guy, he did really great by the past but now he's a total joke.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
3 previews, 3 pics with D wearing the same clothes. And now the bs teaser on the "maybe last update". Ridiculous work, ridiculous MrDots ... It's really time to stop supporting this guy, he did really great by the past but now he's a total joke.
I'm all for destroying an update if it sucks, but it might be a good idea to wait until it's out. Especially if your main argument is "she's wearing the same clothes in the previews". Which is probably because it shows events happening in the same day. It's not like it saves rendering time to re-use the same clothes.
Anyways, this game has been disapointing relatively often this past year, but you never know.
Personnally I'd rather Dots abandon SL than this. But unfortunately, people are paying for SL in majority it seems.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Lol if he makes this the last update that'd be pretty lame IMO. They made big deal about how they just had to make another chapter because they didn't want to rush things yet it seems they're hinting at rushing things. Should've just gave chapter 3 a faster pace. :whistle:

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Odd now I remember why i skip most chapter 1 seem it has something with point.i keeep getting 40 point only in cupid night .

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
The thing is, when you look at the sex, the "craziest" thing happening so far (after years of development and 3 full chapters) is public sex and anal. Both which are not really special IMO.

If you are on the D-Only path, this is what you get. The only thing I get what I did not experience myself is Incest, and this is more than fine by me that it only happens in a game.

Sure, there is sharing, but for me, most models are not attractive. I can get why people like Elena (for example), but she is not for me.

I also dont really have a problem with sharing or prostitution, as long as I (or the MC, to be more precise) are the part who gets to decide. I dislike being cucked like the next person, but having my will why she gets banged by another dude or woman is something I like.

Basically, for me it is the combination of the very vanilla-part of the daughter-path and the lack of attractiveness on other paths. There are something I wish, even tho I know they would never happen (e.g. I would be happy if Dee gets implants. Because she starts to like her big boobs and want to go even bigger. This will never happen, but I know that this is nothing which many people want, so I dont really complain about the lack of Body Modification). Or in general, more depravity.

In the end, taste differs. But I am at the point where I just want to see the ending of the game, the feeling of "OMG this is the best game ever!!!11" which I had when I first played it is long gone.
(But then, I dont pay to play the game, so I have 0 right to decide or complain... And I think in the end, there will be more happy players than unhappy players)
The story can't go crazy. After all the author tries to hit everyone's taste and avoid any whiny complaints about certain paths. The only ground he can go crazy is incest because he knows the people who playing this game having no problem with that genre.
IMO the game has lot of potential if it stop trying to be mainstream.

Reactions: Kintarosmash

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Easy. This mini cruise is actually a sales event for garden utensils.

Hoe.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV and Wookie

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Boats ’N’ Hoes

MrDots
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly - Boats 'N Hoes Lyrics

source:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
The three preview pics are all from one event i think. Dee wear's her black dress for the night out with olivia and graham. Maybe the Party is on the boat. On the sea is no law. Lets Swing...

Reactions: kokon1969

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Boats ’N’ Hoes

MrDots
I must say that I will like much more a preview with Elena.Or Jennifer.We already have plenty with D.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Does anybody know where to find the hidden stats? Just played this for the first time and have reached CH 3, but there's no way to import the save from 2, it just ask you to fill in all of your stats. But I've never seen some stats like Ass Points and etc?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes