Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Apparently it's impossible to go through the game without a single exhibitionism point, and unless I'm remembering it wrong, you get at least 1 forced sharing point as well.

I still want to see scenes with D domming F, including one with her pegging him, would love it if there were Dom and Sub points you could get throughout the story to enable the choice for those scenes, from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 4, but that's probably never going to happen.
The Daughter is a character with one of the most dull personalities I have ever seen, always clinging to her Dad. And you expect her to be domming her Father?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yes but thankfully F is a spineless yes man, is there anyone else whom she could ever actually dom?
I cannot disagree with that tho.

I agree with you,this game started well but now it has become a very boring game, we see the same and again the same.
I mean, it depends. Most people prefer the vanilla-style. But for me, the personality of the daughter is just the worst, she is so boring. The tits dont really save her anymore to make her interesting.

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
I really love DmD and I hope Mr Dots do not finish it anytime soon. I hope he works on it for a long time and produce as much history as possible!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Why would he lose 2000 subscribers just because of DMD's completion ? Have they had enough yet with F & D ? and besides there is still Sunshine Love ? I haven't know any game developer who loses so many supporters just because of a game completion as far as I know , game developer only loses supporters if

1. Long delays of update
2. Surprise NTR
3. Lack of communication
I don't think he'll lose everyone but I think he will lose quite a few people. I also think Dot and his teams know that too. Him making a second and third game extended the life of this game. I may be wrong but I believe at one point melody was getting two updates for every one DMD update. Also the game was suppose to end a while back but they decided they just had to make another chapter yet this chapter so far hasn't really added anything that couldn't have been condensed down in to last chapter. He even tried to hook people in with D's pregnancy but quickly went "nope teeehee". As for Sunshine love, well it's not as popular (on here) as DMD. DMD has the 6th most views and 5th most likes, SL is on the 5th page and idk where in terms of likes. It's 100% possible that everyone continues to follow him after this over but from the actions of him and his teams they don't seem confident in that idea. IMO they shouldn't have made SL instead focus on expanding as many paths as possible.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think he'll lose everyone but I think he will lose quite a few people. I also think Dot and his teams know that too. Him making a second and third game extended the life of this game. I may be wrong but I believe at one point melody was getting two updates for every one DMD update. Also the game was suppose to end a while back but they decided they just had to make another chapter yet this chapter so far hasn't really added anything that couldn't have been condensed down in to last chapter. He even tried to hook people in with D's pregnancy but quickly went "nope teeehee". As for Sunshine love, well it's not as popular (on here) as DMD. DMD has the 6th most views and 5th most likes, SL is on the 5th page and idk where in terms of likes. It's 100% possible that everyone continues to follow him after this over but from the actions of him and his teams they don't seem confident in that idea. IMO they shouldn't have made SL instead focus on expanding as many paths as possible.
Easy solution-make next DMD or PL or PF.
It's obvious there is a huge demand for that type of games and not really enough games.

Reactions: man202107

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Easy solution-make next DMD or PL or PF.
It's obvious there is a huge demand for that type of games and not really enough games.
I think the game could benefit from an "alternate" universe type of thing. Re do the game with better assets but add some of the things that were taken out in the first place. Spend more time with the other characters and start at a faster pace. Don't think it'd happen tho. Even it's all in an "alternate" universe people would get mad lol.

Reactions: Priappus

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
The day Mr.Dots stops DMD and doesn't use F in his next game, he surely loses me as patreon. Cause he made a big mistake, he listened to the ridiculous complaints about F dick size, and since this moment he only put middle/little dicks on his male characters. And sadly, a lot of game developpers do the same now.

Glad there are some devs who resist to this new fashion (and I don't talk about ugly tattoes, fat ass and futa).

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re a couple of weeks into the production of Dating My Daughter - Version 33 and there have been several scenes and renders created already!
The ideas for each scene are flowing and various paths are going to be covered in this next update.
For this second preview, we share with you an image from the previously mentioned “night out” with Olivia and her father Graham.
And if you look a little closer, you might notice a little difference with the gorgeous, glowing Olivia ;)
So what kind of place has the friendly couple invited you and your daughter to?
What are their intentions? Who else will you meet there?
You’ll find out when DMD version 33 is released on Saturday, November 27th!
*NOTE: If we do require more time, then the release date will be a week later, on December 4th.

We’ll have a clearer idea of the exact release date and if we need more time once we get towards the backend of November.
There will be another new preview pic posted up next week.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re a couple of weeks into the production of Dating My Daughter - Version 33 and there have been several scenes and renders created already!
The ideas for each scene are flowing and various paths are going to be covered in this next update.
For this second preview, we share with you an image from the previously mentioned “night out” with Olivia and her father Graham.
And if you look a little closer, you might notice a little difference with the gorgeous, glowing Olivia ;)
So what kind of place has the friendly couple invited you and your daughter to?
What are their intentions? Who else will you meet there?
You’ll find out when DMD version 33 is released on Saturday, November 27th!
*NOTE: If we do require more time, then the release date will be a week later, on December 4th.

We’ll have a clearer idea of the exact release date and if we need more time once we get towards the backend of November.
There will be another new preview pic posted up next week.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots
Olivia is pregnant??

3.80 star(s) 330 Votes