Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well that sharing stuff is definately going to turn out badly for the MC lol

Figured I would help a bro out and let him hit the busty little blonde daughter/cum dumpster and now shes in love lol

Now I get why people were pissed. I understand sharing but did MrDots really need to get emotions involved. Whats next is she now mesmerized by the cliche black bull and this going full on NTR or what?

On a slippery slope here...
I mean, it will not happen, but at least it would be more of a character when she is "once you go black you can't go back " instead of "I need my Daddy to be confident, even if we are already 4 Chapters in"...

Reactions: FlarpCommander

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I mentioned once before that I thought Dee could have a dream where she does all the nasty things a lot of us would like to see her do, but when she wakes up she is back to the slightly boring character so many here want. Could be the best of both worlds.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mentioned once before that I thought Dee could have a dream where she does all the nasty things a lot of us would like to see her do, but when she wakes up she is back to the slightly boring character so many here want. Could be the best of both worlds.
If you look at Melody:
It is likely they will add extra scenes once the VN is complete. Those will contain some elements that the fringe minority want to see but the paying fans do not want taking time away from the actual VN or story.

So just wait for it to finish to see what they include in those.

PEACE

Nov 2, 2021
Trying to play my way through, but all the download links for Ch. 2 seem to be dead... Except for the Mega link, which always locks up my computer for some reason. Can anyone point to live links for Ch. 2 or fix the existing ones? Thx!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trying to play my way through, but all the download links for Ch. 2 seem to be dead... Except for the Mega link, which always locks up my computer for some reason. Can anyone point to live links for Ch. 2 or fix the existing ones? Thx!
mega has daily quota so files bigger than that can't be dl'd. report op that links are down by clicking report button and typing as reason that links are down.

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
Dee sleeps with her toy that Martin got under the pillow and the affection he deserves throughout the night.

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Wondering why the options for Chapter one have a auto forward speed slider yet I no option to show rollback side? This isn't the only game I've run across this and I'm just wondering is there an option I'm missing to show the rollback options on screen. Back, auto, skip, load, save on screen is why I prefer Renpy VNs over any other. Maybe there's a way to enable that in a console command for renpy games. Someone know how I turn on auto or get the rollback to display?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The only way the VN could continue is if MrDots had a team just to work on dmd.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You really think he is willing to lose over 2000 Subscribe Star pledges that easily by ending DmD anytime soon?
Why would he lose 2000 subscribers just because of DMD's completion ? Have they had enough yet with F & D ? and besides there is still Sunshine Love ? I haven't know any game developer who loses so many supporters just because of a game completion as far as I know , game developer only loses supporters if

1. Long delays of update
2. Surprise NTR
3. Lack of communication

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
Why would he lose 2000 subscribers just because of DMD's completion ? Have they had enough yet with F & D ? and besides there is still Sunshine Love ? I haven't know any game developer who loses so many supporters just because of a game completion as far as I know , game developer only loses supporters if

1. Long delays of update
2. Surprise NTR
3. Lack of communication
Where do you see NTR in this game?!
The reason the game is growing a bit boring is the lack of choices. And that's because he tries to avoid negative criticism from some fetish-haters. One of the logical next steps in the story would be NTR per choice. If you don't like certain fetishes and want a story without them then read a book or comic in your favorite genre and stop listing pseudoscientific studies about why a developer loses supporters.
peace ✌

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Where do you see NTR in this game?!
The reason the game is growing a bit boring is the lack of choices. And that's because he tries to avoid negative criticism from some fetish-haters. One of the logical next steps in the story would be NTR per choice. If you don't like certain fetishes and want a story without them then read a book or comic in your favorite genre and stop listing pseudoscientific studies about why a developer loses supporters.
peace ✌
1636273101899.png

Won't happen.. whether you like it or not....

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes