Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
First time trying this game but the most recent comments have me a bit confused.
Sharing and bestiality is optional/avoidable, right?

If I don't want any other guys (or animals? -shudder-) near my girl(s), I can just pick the "No" option, yeah?
I'd rather know about any forced content and be able to peace out before I spend time and get invested.
Yes, it is absolutely avoidable. There is no need to share and no NTR. There is an option to share with Martin early in the game, but all you need do is make the other choice and it is never mentioned again.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yes, it is absolutely avoidable. There is no need to share and no NTR. There is an option to share with Martin early in the game, but all you need do is make the other choice and it is never mentioned again.
Yup, thank you for the reply as well.
I am just glad that is the case so I can just choose "no" to those options (Like I just told the photographer guy to fuck off) and continue on my merry way with the story for Dee and any of her girlfriends I can get as well.

I understand from reading the comments here that some of the girls are cool with Father+Dee relationship and will gladly join them for fun but some are not and you have different paths?
Do we know which girls are on which paths?
I'm playing with Lain's mod, so I assume I'll get a notice when a path diverges.

Reactions: Reese286

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yup, thank you for the reply as well.
I am just glad that is the case so I can just choose "no" to those options (Like I just told the photographer guy to fuck off) and continue on my merry way with the story for Dee and any of her girlfriends I can get as well.

I understand from reading the comments here that some of the girls are cool with Father+Dee relationship and will gladly join them for fun but some are not and you have different paths?
Do we know which girls are on which paths?
I'm playing with Lain's mod, so I assume I'll get a notice when a path diverges.
If you have Lain's Mod installed then don't worry.
It tells you everything. The only thing to notice is that Georgina and Jennifer are ME. You can't have them both. Lain's Mod tells you that as well I think.

• Red Heart

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Dating My Daughter [Ch.4 v0.31] Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough/Improvements Mod

• Developer: MrDots Games - -
• Game Version: Ch.4 v0.31
• Mod Version: Ch.4 v0.31

FEATURES:

• In-game walkthrough mod Improving and In some choice you can't choose both So In Mod also added Mod: Both Choice.​
  • Scene Gallery Added.Total 10 Scene In Gallery with rename gallery Mc and Daughter Name.​
  • Added small Cheat button to Increase Love Points.​
  • For More Watch Images.​

You Can Also Find Here:

Download Mod (Ch.4 v0.31) :

IMG_20210614_103430.jpg IMG_20210614_103520.jpg IMG_20210614_103457.jpg IMG_20210614_103319.jpg

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
If you have Lain's Mod installed then don't worry.
It tells you everything. The only thing to notice is that Georgina and Jennifer are ME. You can't have them both. Lain's Mod tells you that as well I think.
Awe, that sucks that Jennifer and Georgina are path exclusive.
Is there a reason in the story as to why?
Or is this just something we are waiting on a modder to fix for us if Mr.Dots wont?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Or is this just something we are waiting on a modder to fix for us if Mr.Dots wont?
Unfortunately this was dev decision.
It's not necessary to mod it in, you can do it yourself in the game menu, top right corner.
Problem is that it can lead to bugs having them both activated at the same time.

• Sad

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The basic reason is that Georgina's (or Jennifer's) path is opened by having them house sit while you two are away and that one plants the camera. Only one of them can do that, so that's the one who enters the threesome. Like many, I hope that the other can be added at some point, considering Georgina knows about their relationship in the Jennifer path.

Last edited:
  • Sad

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, I hope the other can be added at some point (without causing bugs), because even in ch1, they are both lovely characters.

I'm also sad that we won't get to pop Jennifer's hymen. (Just saw the scene where Elena convinces her to start putting things inside while she masturbates) As someone with a major defloration fetish, I always get disappointed when I see the virgin tag but no hymen/blood to speak of. Hopefully I'll at least have Dee.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone have the link to Ch.3 walkthrough? It's just asking me questions early on and I don't remember a single thing from the previous chapters.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Anyone know how to get "The Sleep Over" achievement?
Lain's mod auto directs you to "I don't love her" instead.

The walkthrough pdf says just accept Georgina's invitation during Day 5 but that isnt true.
For points I have: 41/9/3 (Fr/lv/cr) at the "Leave Apartment / Stay the night" choice but Dee still wakes up and stops the sex with Georgina before it starts when you choose to stay.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone know how to get "The Sleep Over" achievement?
Lain's mod auto directs you to "I don't love her" instead.

The walkthrough pdf says just accept Georgina's invitation during Day 5 but that isnt true.
For points I have: 41/9/3 (Fr/lv/cr) at the "Leave Apartment / Stay the night" choice but Dee still wakes up and stops the sex with Georgina before it starts when you choose to stay.
With achievements I assume you are talking about the "reward gallery" in CH1?

With Lain's installed you should get the images unlocked even if you don't follow that path.
Stick to Lain's is my advice.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
With achievements I assume you are talking about the "reward gallery" in CH1?

With Lain's installed you should get the images unlocked even if you don't follow that path.
Stick to Lain's is my advice.
Are you skipping Georgina's content though?
And I want the scene with her more then I want the achievement.
Because as much as I love Dee, Georgina is looking hella fine in that red dress....

Also, I found it weird that you are forced to delete the nude of Elena if you follow laine's mod.
I am unsure of what Georgina wearing her sexy dress has to do with not wanting to keep a nude of Elena...?
because I picked her casual clothing instead to see what changed, points with Dee are still the same but now I can save Elena's photo? Da faque?

Edit: Ha, figured it out, the "SleepOver" unlocks after "I don't love her" because the route for the Lain Mod make sure you see Georgina before having the sleep over with Elena. Derp. Neverminded my question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futaglit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys i played this game since long time and i decided to visit it again , how i delete all the old saves' files to start the game without anything unlocked as if it's the first time.
if you are on windows then goto \appdata\roaming\renpy and delete all dmd-folders.

Looking at the walkthrough, is D the only one that currently has a future pregnancy path? If not, who else does?
possibly with georgina and elena.

One of these days I'll play this when its finished and compiled into one game :BootyTime:
will be long wait.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes