a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report of wrong name used, instead of F name it should be Franks name. DMD 2018-08-26 15-14-16-72.jpg

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Wow, this was dissapointing. Sure, it's was clear that there would be no vaginal sex with D in this update (probably saving that for last update). But in this update almost nothing new happened between D and MC.

And Elena's not fucking that guy Jordan was also lame. Yeah, I know, there would be a lot of anti-NTR crusaders if that happened, but their story was kinda going into that. Or maybe if you are not in a relationship with Elena she would fuck him?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, nice, but short with a lot of padding material. Hope last version for this year will bring better dialogues and a little more feeling than this version. C u guys then ^^

btw, seems like it's not possible to donate 100$ for saving the clock tower. Seems like something is broken with bmac.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No sex yet? Of course not because dev just wants to continue sucking money out of people so goodbye again.
Its free dude. Dont like then dont play sir. No need to complain. We all know d sex isnt gonna come till next year or following year.
Plus, its obvious this guy doesnt know what hes talking about since dmd is coffee donation. No more patreon for it. Ugh.....do ur research before speaking....please.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
well its obvious no f-d sex yet,3-6 months i guess.i hope mr dots will finish dmd on december,bcuz 3 months is so painful,
and focus to melody.

Reactions: seba0
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes