the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@slackster ... ROFLMFAO ... yes, yes that would. A bit more then I'm looking for really.

@PowerbaitDK ... It's not giving me that option though, when I click continue from Ch. 1 it's picking up the save data. (I've even gone and deleted all save files in appdata and both games, including the persistent files). Really at a loss here...
you have a sub folder in Ch.1's save folder in %appdata%/renpy, delete it.

Reactions: IAmTheGrim

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Feel like I'm asking something from ages ago, but is there a torrent or compressed version of CH1? The MEGA link from OP is too big for free users and other links I've found are still around 2gb in size so the download crashes eventually.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Feel like I'm asking something from ages ago, but is there a torrent or compressed version of CH1? The MEGA link from OP is too big for free users and other links I've found are still around 2gb in size so the download crashes eventually.
There is a link to a compressed PC version of Chapter One in the OP (1.14GB)

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys!

I downloaded this game yesterday around midday and played it till the end in one session (yes my dick is swollen and it hurts)

Where can i get more chapters if there are any?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you played to end of 0.20 then no new content until spring (northern hemisphere time).

DoKK

Jan 3, 2018
Hello all. I just wanted to ask is there still work going on or Patreon stopped the development on the game? Are there going to be more updates on the game or not?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hello all. I just wanted to ask is there still work going on or Patreon stopped the development on the game? Are there going to be more updates on the game or not?
Welcome to F95! Yes, the game is still active and being developed. Please take a moment to explore the links on the first post on page 1 (the OP--Original Post), which should give you all the information you need regarding the development and progress of the game as a project outside of Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I need the 2 chapters to play? my Internet is slow
well yes and no, ch1 explains thingies and let's interact with other femmes (if wants) and see plot going on and other thing but if you start straight from ch2 you can freely put points to daughter's and others stats. there is compressed versions posted somewhere on this thread.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes