Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I was replaying the last version (3 months makes me forget whatever was happening) and I noticed the scene where D and E want to make a "special surprise" as a "prize" for winning the massage contest at the spa.

Seems that their concept of "special" is picking up the phone to order something that MC will have to pay for, later.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
People waiting for a 1 hour gameplay update hyped as if it was HALF LIFE 3, how adorable ;-P

Well youre kinda right..with the difference that on this forum everybody values to life to much so that everyone really can get a chance to play it..if a real Half-Life 3 came out then the chance would be much higher ppl would commit murder to be the first to play it..:p:LOL:

But here ppl are way to sophisticated for any form of rude or sexual behaviour..:p;):)

And if you think the hype is high now..just wait till the last update and the end of the game..:D

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I was replaying the last version (3 months makes me forget whatever was happening) and I noticed the scene where D and E want to make a "special surprise" as a "prize" for winning the massage contest at the spa.

Seems that their concept of "special" is picking up the phone to order something that MC will have to pay for, later.
Lol - an item that is delivered COD - COD is such a surprise

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm just having a pleasurable time by myself, drinking rum and smoking weed. Although it is nice to know what happens next with the daughter, now that you have already unvirginized her.
I'm relaxing with heavy metal ballads (y)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes