SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Such a good update:)...Such a very good update:):)...Such a very really good update:):):)...Such a gotdamn fucking megaawsome supercool update!!!!:):):):)

Btw did i mention i think this is quite the good update...:)

Beside just ONE TINY LITTLE thing..and this is like the first time ever ive even found something in this game that wasnt my cup of irish coffe so im almost ashamed to even mention it. Ive been collecting like every asspoint there is available since im an assman(for sure there is ppl out there maybe even thinking im an asshole even but hey fu*k them)..but when i did then it was HER ass i had in mind:unsure:

But whatever nevermind since the game is so great it doesent ruin anything at all so i dont think about it..

As always the only negative part after each update is as usual..now we have to wait again...longing..sobbing..in undescribable pain for the waiting for next update..:eek::cry::p

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
MC's dick was clean as a whistle after zero-prep, balls-deep anal with Elena. I think there's a strong possibility that poop is like pubic hair and just doesn't exist in the game's universe XD

Pretty satisfying update, disappointed at how little Elena there was (she's the main attraction in this game for me), but you can't have everything.
Hmmm. My experience with anal with three different ladies and most of the time there was no visible fecal matter. Btw, since fecal matter is mostly not sexy (the same with sexually transmitted disease), it won’t be making an appearance. — now as for pubic hair, this was covered in the game in a joke and exstensively discussed in Patreon and F95 back in about 2018. I’m mixed on that decision but have made my peace with it.

We also have no purses and no sleeping under covers.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Wow the ladies are just pouring out of the woodwork suddenly. All with foresight of what's going on. I'm getting scared there are too many of them. :eek:

Also the ex wife is scary crazy.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Great jiggly jugs, what an update! (Although I really could've done without D munching Daddy's ass...)

I dunno if she could've reached the petals or not, (but, since I couldn't see any flowers anywhere, I kinda doubt it,) but I was sure she'd have no problem reaching the pedals.

Now Margo & her anonymous boyfriend have got me worried - more worried than Mama Bitch makes me.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
That's how updates should look like. I rather wait a longer time and receive this kind of content every time than having something rushed down every month. Really great work, didn't see that coming.

Keep it up and thank you!

Reactions: megacct and Namco15

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Yo, so my honest opinion..
This game just doesnt have it anymore, yesterday I was playing the latest update and it felt like a chore, which is stupid crazy considering how involved I felt back I think in 0.17 when I completed both chapters in one go.
I didnt even finish the update, it was... empty I was just playing because.. of the name of the game, to see it through.. no more excitement.. I think the 3-month long update wait has killed the game for me at least(I dont want to say for others, because I dont know how other people feel)..
And you can see the way game is going as well, the devs are not feeling it, no more passion.. They think they can replace that amazing dialogue and story with constant sex... They should have just killed the game then and there, which in truth would devastate DMD CH 0.17 me, who was counting the days till the next update but now....
And the same thing is gonna happen with Melody it seems.
Sad. Very sad.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
first of all this is among my top5 games. but its becoming unrealistic. Georgina, elena and jen know that mc fucks his daughter and no problem? it looks like that even rachel wont have a problem in future. cmon

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Nice update. :)

On one hand I wish the time between updates was shorter, but on the other it's forgiveable given the amout of content per update.

I do want more interactions with Jennifer though. One bug I noticed, when Jennifer talks to D alone, she apparently kisses D before she leaves, but the game doesn't show it...missing scene perhaps?

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
I have a lot of problems in real life,, I am very depressed I lost my dad two years ago,, I got fired from my job last year,,
I played DMD and Melody then everything went great... I think playing this kind of games can turn your life around.
I got hired last month with better salary compared to my old job.
More power to the devs of DMD and Melody.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes