Apr 7, 2017
If there are multiple characters to eventually bone, there is absolutely nothing wrong with boning a character early in a story. A good example of this is Working Man. You bone a number of characters over the course of that story, and it has a hot ending that ties it all together quite nicely - that man is one lucky guy!

Of course, the developer of Working Man wasn't milking the story for all it's worth. He just made a nice game and was done with it.

While some people might lose interest after boning D, I for one would want the next step. I.E. a foursome with Graham, D and Olivia, a threesome with Elena and D. Oh and the opportunity to bang Koko possibly in a 3 way with D...
Couldn't agree more. While boning D by no means needs to be the end goal... you don't bang your wife then decide "Meh, I'm done with this" after 5 years of marriage and another 30 (hopefully) more... you gotta spice that shit up. do more than just stick it in... DMD adds a romantic visual novel element to the game that I enjoy. I hope after the deed is done the game will turn to expanding her sexual horizon.

Edit: to add, if expanding those said horizons is done, I hope it is done in the same flavor as "Every decision is weighed heavily, and carefully thought out by the characters" I don't want to suggest doing something d be like "Yup sounds good" thats when it gets boring..

Reactions: EM and mastercuck

EM

May 10, 2017
One thing to keep in mind with the downloads is that if we get a patch then it should really expedite the process. Smaller file size means patrons will get there download faster than last time. This will free up bandwidth and let us dirty dirty pirates obtain our copies faster as well. I really think the torrent is the way to go judging from day 10 release.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
this game has resulted in so much pent-up sexual frustration and demand! i love that we are all waiting in solidarity for this release!

Note: I think it was mentioned that dev did an epic fail on the countdown, don't expect it up for another 45 minutes.

Reactions: mastercuck

Azphel

May 5, 2017
this game has resulted in so much pent-up sexual frustration and demand! i love that we are all waiting in solidarity for this release!

Note: I think it was mentioned that dev did an epic fail on the countdown, don't expect it up for another 45 minutes.
Wait... he made a mess with the countdown, he realized it, and still didn't edited it??? That's just evil

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
DMD has been a major source of blue balls and cock tease for nearly a year.

no, what's evil is letting $1 patrons see the countdown even though they can't play it lol
lol yeah that's really evil...evil marketing!!! get everyone blue ball'd and get them to fork over the extra coin to get the release. MrDots is so many steps ahead of us!

Reactions: dunhill

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
yea for sure... that dick Eric has ruined every game for me.. I always feel like someone is out to get my target before I do.. I got that feeling with Lucas and his brother =D. BB still is a good game
without eric there wouldn't have been the game in the first place. or there would have been a clone of some other "your fully female family is at your disposal".

anyway, this isn't the bb thread

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes