RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Change subject (This option will close the MMF route with Martin later in the game) is not the only option to stop D and Martin having sex. You can curtail Martin's advancements by letting D answer for herself in Martin's office when D and the MC asks to borrow his VW van.
I have no way of knowing but it's a pretty good bet there will be other chances to stop D and Martin having sex. Mr.Dots seems to like to build up any significant D "corruption" from a trivial incident with many off ramps on the way.
For instance when D and Elena and the MC are returning from their "field trip" to the country D removes her panties and then the situation obliges her to wander around the train without them, but othewise fully dressed. Later after the trio returns to D's hometown the MC has the choice of returning her undies in the car which causes D to admit (and to some extent introduces the inclination toward that sexual activity to the MC) she liked the thrill of being "exposed" in public which leads to further public activity, or you can say nothing and return her silky dedicates later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Mahfuz

May 30, 2019
I have played v19 last time. Can i play from that position if I download v21 ????They were on a trip through train I can remember. I just want to play from that moment

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The first meeting that has important decisions with D and Martin is when he visits us for the first time? I forgot exactly at what moment it was. I am trying to remember what option I chose .. but I hope that I chose the right one that closes D and Martin's route if it happens at all.

Accept the compliment (this option will open the MMF route with Martin later in the game)
- or Change subject (This option will close the MMF route with Martin later in the game)

How well do I think this second option closes the D thread with Martin in the future?
Don't worry that won't matter at all.You can choose whatever you want at the start of ch.2.And also we can put points on the stats we like-boobs,ass,sharing,BDSM etc.

Reactions: Qmil679 and RustyV

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have played v19 last time. Can i play from that position if I download v21 ????They were on a trip through train I can remember. I just want to play from that moment
yes you can.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The first meeting that has important decisions with D and Martin is when he visits us for the first time? I forgot exactly at what moment it was. I am trying to remember what option I chose .. but I hope that I chose the right one that closes D and Martin's route if it happens at all.

Accept the compliment (this option will open the MMF route with Martin later in the game)
- or Change subject (This option will close the MMF route with Martin later in the game)

How well do I think this second option closes the D thread with Martin in the future?
Since MDots is not going to write the program to carry your Chapter 2 data automatically Over tomChapter 3, and you will input your path decisions via a questionnaire at the beginning of Chapter 3, there is no need to replay Chapter 2.

Reactions: cloudfw

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Since MDots is not going to write the program to carry your Chapter 2 data automatically Over tomChapter 3, and you will input your path decisions via a questionnaire at the beginning of Chapter 3, there is no need to replay Chapter 2.
Why again? Why can't the last save from part 2 not be loaded at the beginning of part 3? Can't be that difficult...:rolleyes:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Why again? Why can't the last save from part 2 not be loaded at the beginning of part 3? Can't be that difficult...:rolleyes:
Ultimately it is less likely to cause issues. The last time there were problems galore. Also it's nice to not have to worry about exact variable names from the previous chapters when starting a new one.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes