goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If I were making a shooter, people might hate the ammunition realism.

You want a SMG and a pistol? The two don’t share magazines or ammunition, and you can only carry so much before you collapse with exhaustion.
They can. See this:

Specifically:
The standard version uses B&T’s proprietary magazine design. There are two others available that can accept magazines and those for the Sig Sauer P320 series. The latter is particularly notable given that, , the Army picked versions of the P320 as its new standard sidearms as part of the Modular Handgun System (MHS) program.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
They can. See this:

Specifically:
The standard version uses B&T’s proprietary magazine design. There are two others available that can accept magazines and those for the Sig Sauer P320 series. The latter is particularly notable given that, , the Army picked versions of the P320 as its new standard sidearms as part of the Modular Handgun System (MHS) program.
Good to know this for when Rachel arrives fully armed' for the “Red Wedding” . . . .

Reactions: RustyV

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If you don't have an option for MC to be cucked/NTR/Share D, the game won't be worth it, it will be just like everyone else, vanilla = too weak
There won’t be NTR or cuck - see my tumblr blog for more details. Personally, I like the threat and obstacle of those outcomes if your MC screws up. The threat of loss makes the gain so much sweeter.

Primarily, however, if you ask the VN team as a whole, is D is much too sweet on her Dad to do those to him. At worst, she walks out of MC’s life as a bad game ending.

As for Sharing, it leaves D sweet on her Dad and allows MC to agree willingly, leaving him in some sense of control - or at least not in refusal which is overcome by cuck-NTR.

Reactions: fbass and Looper9

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The reason that hotel shampoo (and other complimentary projects such as soap) is that it's meant to be a single dose. Hotels have ENOUGH problems with theft without supplying YOUR bathroom for the next month.
It did make me think the answer to the single-condom question may be "The first one's free, but the next one COSTS you!" :)
The “bigger” question, pun intended, is how did they give MC the right size condom for his six-shooter when he himself says he has a hard time finding condoms big enough?

Lol, and if that is the size they randomly give out, how demeaning for all the others guys who checked in when the condom fits like a badly measured patio furniture cover?

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
Given D's character I wouldn't see NTR as a valid path, but if she found out he were with the other women in the game, I could certainly see her agreeing. Perhaps swapping with the other couple and enjoying her dad watching her.

Then perhaps that opening a storyline where her dad lets her explore a bit, all while he is close enough to watch and protect her from harm.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the last update D hints at fully grasping the nature of her and her father's relationship when she and Elena are getting ready to go out.
Dass.png
D appears to gradually becoming less reactionary to events and more an active participant. IMO this is necessary for D to be an equal partner in sex and not to be used as a sex toy. In this way sharing or D admitting to herself she wants to have sex with other girls will be something she wants and not pressured into solely for the amusement of her partners.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
is it possible to have gay content in this?
Only if there's a scene of Lucas getting his comeupance in jail... (which we don't really need to SEE!) :)

Practically, any gay scene would be incidental and completely irrelevant to the flow of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes