RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No bestiality on SS?
Fuck I was hoping the dev of another game would revive his/her VN no that there was a Patroon alternative.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
unnamed (1).jpg
DMD v.26 - Even more preview pics!
Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

For the final time before DMD v.26 is released, which will be this Saturday, May 2nd, 2020, today we will be sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release.

As you can see from the previews below, your daughter and former co-worker Georgina have some similarities when it comes to choosing sexy undergarments to wear.

But what could be the reason for them both wearing the exact same pieces of lingerie?

Are they modelling a new line of underwear for your viewing pleasure, or is it so much more than that?

All will be revealed very soon…

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined my Subscribestar page. As mentioned last week,
we recently reached 1,500 members, and we also now have the second-highest supported games on this site.

So with that in mind, when we reach 2,000 members, I will be posting up some specially made renders as my own special thanks to you all. So there’s something else for you all to look forward to ;)

There’s only a few more days to go before v26 is released guys, and I will post up a countdown clock sometime on Saturday (or late on Saturday evening for some of you).

We hope you are all keeping well and that our games have kept you entertained during these incredibly unique but strange times.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for sticking with us!

MrDots

You can see the rest of the previews here:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If drama does not stop carrying over from discord. Thread bans will be issued. You all know who you are and who was involved.

akill

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 637197
DMD v.26 - Even more preview pics!
Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

For the final time before DMD v.26 is released, which will be this Saturday, May 2nd, 2020, today we will be sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release.

As you can see from the previews below, your daughter and former co-worker Georgina have some similarities when it comes to choosing sexy undergarments to wear.

But what could be the reason for them both wearing the exact same pieces of lingerie?

Are they modelling a new line of underwear for your viewing pleasure, or is it so much more than that?

All will be revealed very soon…

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined my Subscribestar page. As mentioned last week,
we recently reached 1,500 members, and we also now have the second-highest supported games on this site.

So with that in mind, when we reach 2,000 members, I will be posting up some specially made renders as my own special thanks to you all. So there’s something else for you all to look forward to ;)

There’s only a few more days to go before v26 is released guys, and I will post up a countdown clock sometime on Saturday (or late on Saturday evening for some of you).

We hope you are all keeping well and that our games have kept you entertained during these incredibly unique but strange times.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for sticking with us!

MrDots

You can see the rest of the previews here:
Preview 1 is missing?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm somewhere probably in the middle of EP3 where we learn Rachel's secret. I swear the deeper I get into this game, the more I louder my "Hmmmmms" get.

Reactions: Looper9

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
When I found this game in 2017 May, the developer wrote on patreon (before the ban) there will be bestiality. I know in the story was mentioned adopting a dog. Has anyone have some information about this? Mainly some copy paste from MrDots words, just for the credibility.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I found this game in 2017 May, the developer wrote on patreon (before the ban) there will be bestiality. I know in the story was mentioned adopting a dog. Has anyone have some information about this? Mainly some copy paste from MrDots words, just for the credibility.
it's prolly possibility. besides g+d photoshoot was quite bestial.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Mr. Dots shares a always D-focused preview, he has never shared previews with other routes or for other characters. As far as I remember...
He did make a Elena-focused preview once, demonstrating her relationship with Jennifer. It was called "My teacher" or something like that. But judging from previous updates, Rachel is probably going to continue dating Maria and will figure out how to find her daughter. She'll probably see D's picture somewhere, with contact info of the studio.
ah finally D/Georgina together! been waiting for that ever since ch.1
Same! I was lusting for that trio since the beginning. Well, to be precise, I couldn't wait to be open with D and reveal the relationship with Georgina. But maybe no revelation will be needed, G will just charm D into the threesome apparently.

Reactions: wrx21 and BK186

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So D&F - sorted
D,F & E looks like its progressing nicely from the previews
E & J get along nicely and don't see too much an issue seeing them joining F&D
Just wondering on how Georgina and Elena are going to take to each other- they haven't even met as yet if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh yes we would, i live in the netherlands, no problem with nipples in the 80`s here. LOL.
Amsterdam also has prostitutes sitting in windows for public display, so the Netherlands are a much more sexually uninhibited location. Which can be a good thing.
There is also a mini-museum in the airport at Amsterdam which is great.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes