Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Because if it's a game based on real-world (no matter how loosely), any divergence and out of the ordinary rule needs to be explained away with in-universe reasons if this game wants to be taken seriously. Can't just handwave it away with the "it's just a game" excuse... People need to make up their minds already. Is it just a loli game made for faps where anything goes, or is it a "romantic story" with "talented writing and complex characters"? If it's the first, then OK, I'm not arguing but if it claims to be this profound romantic visual novel, then it needs to be somewhat believable, and when something far-fetched happens, come up with an explanation you can buy.
As long as it is optional, I'm OK with whatever devs put in the game. So we can pick what we think is believable or just fits our fantasy.

Lebron

Jun 20, 2017
D's final corruption petal?

I hope it very much but I wouldn‘t call it that way. As I described it before,the pov of this story is from F‘s side and maybe for most of us here. The way this relationship evolves (the way I wished from the start) the F-D bind is loosening in comparation to an gradually stronger sexual bond. And that means that being his D opens special erotic pleasures because your D is not usually your sex partner. In this case F (player) gets step by step every sexual wish he desires from D. I don‘t think that pissing should be that much of an outliner in these circumstances. Yes, the idea that your beautiful daughter is drinking your piss is shocking and appalling but not in the world D is eager to please, not her F, but her master.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Final petal? Full-on lesbian?
As in "Hey dad, thanks for corrupting me! I'm moving out!" and she shacks up with Elena, Georgina, etc..
At least the old man gets to bone a gobbo even though all that work went nowhere and is left alone, sad, and jobless. :cool:

Reactions: ToTeras

Ghoulibash

Jun 22, 2020
Inb4 F isnt biological father. Seems like rachel gets around so it wouldn't surprise me if that comes up in a later version or in ch 4 -shrug-

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's the latter, the countdown timer does an annoying thing where it says '1 hour' until it's actually one hour and then it switches to 59 minutes etc. We'll see in thirty minutes I guess.
where the heck is that countdown timer ?

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
where the heck is that countdown timer ?

right panel

if you still unable to find then use browser search on the page for "Next DMD Update" that should highlight the timer section on right panel

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes