Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
A new version has been released. Perhaps Chapter 4 will be updated in a short time.
The last card states "Early 2021" for Chapter 4 to start. :D

There are 4 sex scenes. Only 2 are sharing.
All good. DMD is still one of my favorites...Just got all excited for a new update...only for it to be pretty much just a completed epilogue for the chapter.

No worries. I am just glad Dots and the team didn't quit after that Patreon bullshit.

Reactions: Charliecarlitos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only scene I was very curious about was the one where Elena and Jennifer join you when D is doing the comp - but from all that is included, that one was left out. Bummer - I skipped the rest.
that was supposed to be at end of ch3. so apparently ch 3 will get 1 small update still.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
- Replaced Ruby with Cindy during the orgy scene at the competition after-party. We’ve also added a scene where Ruby decides to leave the party in disgust, which is more in line with what her character is like.

hmm more in line with her character... strange that it need people to tell them and the strange turn in behavior was totally ok and made sense to them in the last version...

this back and forth Here (routes dont continue, backlash route do continue) and in Sunshine (Nicole drama) the last updates let me wonder what they are writing together or if they even check if something might make sense before releasing something.

Reactions: cakeny
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes