narith01

Aug 11, 2017
i think i have it, could be wrong. you can judge. i listed the sources i used in my last post except for the Rochelle hair

Reactions: virtuvoid

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a post in MrDots saying:
that happened
MrDots knows how to boost the hype! :D

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
i think i have it, could be wrong. you can judge. i listed the sources i used in my last post except for the Rochelle hair
it looks close enough to D in my opinion, maybe you can render a side shot of her to judge the rest of her assets :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
This game need a good D orgasm. :FeelsGoodMan:
After that all will be easy :p
Yeah some pussy play by daddy would be nice.

I just wonder how the devs will make the scene when D reveals to Elena she is "playing" with her dad and dad with her.
THAT will be one amazing scene. :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
theres a post in MrDots saying:
that happened
MrDots knows how to boost the hype! :D
What countdown?
I only see pledge shit.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I just want to skip all the Elena crap, theres a lot D need to do, tons of fetish, more sideshit we get more we need to wait until we can see D in the fetish we like. No, focus on D and corrupt her good and well otherwise it will take until next summer before we get somewhere.

RobJoy, you need to be a pledger to view, I just posted it that MrDots also have the countdown, while we have an estimate from some member here.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
DMD the Future: The most robust plans I've heard discussed and (or) hinted at is a 3-chapter story. Chapter 2 would include getting a new place to live and D/Elena's last year of HS. (I would like it if they called this "Educating my Daughter"). Have no idea of chapter 3 but I vote it be called "Breeding my Daughter" or "Corrupting my Daughter" or "Dating all my Daughter's Friends" or "Dating my Daughter's Daughter" or "How I Punched Eric in the Face When He Showed up to NTR DMD" -- but nothing is in stone and the winds of change can blow from any direction. -- I would guess the break into chapter is partly due to the growing unwieldy size of the game download.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm going to be perfectly clear.
First: "Omg Can't wait, Hype, Just waiting on the hero, or whatever" type of comments will get warned from now on.
Second: Fake links and you're banned for 3 months. Verify your shit, don't trust the chans.
Third: When the game is out 1 comment saying it's out will be enough, any more after that, whether it is repeating the same thing or any type of comment like the first point will be warned.

We could close down the thread but I sincerely hope people are mature enough to follow simple guidelines when it comes to updating a game

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think people need to dial back their expectations.

day 8 she only just got topless
day 10 full nude
day 11 curious enough to ask about HJ

if day 12 we get HJ corruption level and finger her pussy then I'd say that's in line with the game's direction.
12 days for the game, 12 months for the gamers. This could be the first sex game to be developed in dog years :D

Does anyone have a strictly daughter save and then an Elena and Georgina combined save for when the next release happens please. Don't feel like going through it all again.

Reactions: if95

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
I have a quick question, to install the Extra content, i just have copy past it on Game folder right ?
Thanks in advance

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I played through the game again last night and will post my end of Day 11 saves when I get home...in like 6.5 hours lol

I'm not even going to bother with Elena at this point and hope Day 12 has very little of her.

Reactions: RobJoy

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
I think people need to dial back their expectations.

day 8 she only just got topless
day 10 full nude
day 11 curious enough to ask about HJ

if day 12 we get HJ corruption level and finger her pussy then I'd say that's in line with the game's direction.
Given the slow progression, it might not even be both. I could see this one being one and d13 being the other. d14 being an orgasm for D or MC then d15 being for the other. Actual penetrative sex should be around d-pigsfly.

Reactions: Cirro84

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If anyone is interested i have been doing some testing on Daz3D and have found many of the sources for the daughter.
just something i was curious about and so i could make some of my own renders
What is the model for her?
Just letting you guys know that there is now a separate Art assets thread, in order to help identify the art assets for DMD, and also to share our test renders in a thread where they won't get buried quite as fast:

And, of course, there's also this thread for Fan Art/Fan Renders:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes