RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will we ever get to see D take on two or three dicks at one time?

Kind of a rhetorical question, because at the moment it seems that the "D only" crowd have managed to supress any chance of this for the moment, and I know it's not going to happen in the next update, or possibly ever, but I for one, and I'm sure there must be few more out there, would like to see it. When I first started playing this, and saw the tags and "corruption flower" in the game, I thought that it was inevibitable, but sadly the game looks to be heading for a bit of a damp squib ending. Yea, it's just my opinion man, but I'm curious to know how many people feel similar? I mean Dee has learned to love anal, and she loved getting the attention of two men at the same time (i.e. F and Ryan). Think how much she would enjoy getting both her holes filled at the same time, ... and then add the cherry on the cake of a big old stiff one in her cute little mouth too.

P.S. Any replies using the letters n, t, and r, consecutively, will be ignored.
D Only-ers seem to have pulled D off the path of more radical sex. It's a shame because it seems D was designed with being a sex doll in mind. She may look the way she does not just to get around the Patreon purity patrol but as a hottie built for sex. They probably open their eggs from the little too.
Basically you design a Formula 1 car and the the fans have you use it as a SUV.
So D being a more out going sexual character is as unlikely as a turnip shitting gold.
Unless there is an authorized Chapter 5.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
release will probably be at : 1623528000000 (Timestamp in milliseconds)

so there is no confusion about timezones

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
So I reckon after writing this post the game should hit the net in about 75 - 135 minutes. Somehow I got high hopes for this iteration.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I don't see any update news - anywhere, so I am guessing we are still more than 40 minutes from a release.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes