Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Thinking about your declaration that all men who share, who "allow their woman" to be non-monogamous, are cucks. If you said that to men in the polyamory community, they might laugh and say, "Whatever." If you were to say it in a room full of Lifestyle people (Swingers), you might get seriously hurt. Swingers tend to work out a lot more.
LMFAO. You don't scare anyone, go back to prepping the bull

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA folder:
Mega
the gallery isn't showing the new scenes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
the gallery isn't showing the new scenes
You're late to the game, I've posted multiple times now (including in my Mod post) that the Scene Gallery is from Lain and I am waiting for him to update his Gallery Mod to update it in my mod.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes