Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have noticed there is a walkthrough for chapters 1, 2 and 4. Is there 1 for ch 3 or do you not need 1? I tried looking online for 1 but I couldn't find anything. Not any mods but like a written 1

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
The member who has been making the cheat mods went into the hospital.
There have been no other updates that I have heard of about his condition.

In the future, use the search feature in the top right corner of the page, and look at the most recent responses.
You will find that questions like that have already been asked many, many, many times and answered over, and over again, till people have gotten sick of answering it.

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
Love points counter is capped to 500 even if I take a decision that would increase those it's still 500, is it normal?
Because in the endings the "TV show host" ending is impossibile to achieve to me, I continuously achieve the "Just the three of us" ending like I'd have less than 500 points but I have those!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Love points counter is capped to 500 even if I take a decision that would increase those it's still 500, is it normal?
Because in the endings the "TV show host" ending is impossibile to achieve to me, I continuously achieve the "Just the three of us" ending like I'd have less than 500 points but I have those!
You need 500 for that ending, also no pregnancy, literally no other path, and use the built in WT to choose the best options at the party, you need to use a save before the party too, not one close to the ending, that's probably what you're doing wrong.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
We bundled all 4 chapters together to make things easier for everyone:

DatingMyDaughter-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Too bad u need to sign in order to download it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Use the torrent hash.....
View attachment 2283124
If you use that you'll only be downloading from misconfigured clients with UDP enabled (tl;dr basically nobody).

Too bad u need to sign in order to download it.
You can create an account with pure gibberish username and password, you can even create a brand new account every time you want to download a torrent - it doesn't matter. The accounts are there to protect the users and our network - if you still don't want to then that's your decision really!

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If you use that you'll only be downloading from misconfigured clients with UDP enabled (tl;dr basically nobody).

You can create an account with pure gibberish username and password, you can even create a brand new account every time you want to download a torrent - it doesn't matter. The accounts are there to protect the users and our network - if you still don't want to then that's your decision really!
Good to know. I'm not very knowledgeable about torrent.

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
You need 500 for that ending, also no pregnancy, literally no other path, and use the built in WT to choose the best options at the party, you need to use a save before the party too, not one close to the ending, that's probably what you're doing wrong.
Thank you, I completed the endings

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020

Any idea why your torrents have stopped working on real debrid and premiumize. I always used either for torrents from your site as it was easier as I have premium accounts to both. Torrents from other sites still work on both but for some reason yours have stopped in the last month or so but I'd downloaded dozens of games from your site in the past this way, it just sits idle with no seeders and my accounts still have 18 month and 6 years time left respectively so it isn't that either. I used to be able to leave them seeding from premiumize for a week or so after the download finished so was good to use it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Any idea why your torrents have stopped working on real debrid and premiumize. I always used either for torrents from your site as it was easier as I have premium accounts to both. Torrents from other sites still work on both but for some reason yours have stopped in the last month or so but I'd downloaded dozens of games from your site in the past this way, it just sits idle with no seeders and my accounts still have 18 month and 6 years time left respectively so it isn't that either. I used to be able to leave them seeding from premiumize for a week or so after the download finished so was good to use it.
Honestly, I've no idea. I don't know how they work. You might need to refresh your token/passkey on it but I wouldn't know how.
I actually thought those things were a scam lol.

Good to know. I'm not very knowledgeable about torrent.
np!

Reactions: Aguzy

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Honestly, I've no idea. I don't know how they work. You might need to refresh your token/passkey on it but I wouldn't know how.
I actually thought those things were a scam lol.

np!
I've used them for many years through the likes of Kodi for movies and TV shows, great for true 4k streaming without having to download anything but being able to download Torrents and hosters through it is a good perk too. The likes of a mega link it's one click and it's added to your cloud then it gives you a rapid download without limits, works with lots of other hosters too. Also any movie or TV show you add to your cloud you can watch on any browser or they can be added to apps or add-ons and streamed that way using the likes of an android box or computer. I've never thought they were a scam, especially with real debrid being about £25 a year.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've used them for many years through the likes of Kodi for movies and TV shows, great for true 4k streaming without having to download anything but being able to download Torrents and hosters through it is a good perk too. The likes of a mega link it's one click and it's added to your cloud then it gives you a rapid download without limits, works with lots of other hosters too. Also any movie or TV show you add to your cloud you can watch on any browser or they can be added to apps or add-ons and streamed that way using the likes of an android box or computer. I've never thought they were a scam, especially with real debris being about £25 a year.
Oh neat, my distrust is mainly because i tried using a few of the free ones a few times and they always just served fake files or tried to spam me with questionnaires etc. I just assumed they were all like that tbh. The underlying premise is quite good, for example, access to premium downloads of expensive filelockers is worth it for a few bucks a month, I just didn't trust any of them to give them my details lol. I might have to revisit it.
Thanks for the info!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hummm usualy, in a ''casual'' relationship, you're equal with your partner.

But remember, you date your own daughter... Its not a realistic situation.

so, if you want this kind of road, you have it. Nobody cant judge you for your taste. DMD official will end soon and you have a looooot of contents with the MC until now.

Now:

1) This game propose us a multipath road.

2) Some players ( like me), with others tastes, want to share D with other men.
I would frame it as encouraging D to explore her own interests, desires, and passions.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes