tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
you could delete all saves (from game directory and under appdata\renpy) and re-dl game and re-extract.

1st is from page 18 and 2nd is from page 21.
Thank you so much! I finally could finish the game .. and yeah .. i think its one of the best D/F games I've ever played (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the game, loved it.

I would love to see this same setting but with the genders swapped, Milf with a younger boy
that you can find on many other incest games, even on dots games (sunshine love and thief of hearts).

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just finished the game, loved it.

I would love to see this same setting but with the genders swapped, Milf with a younger boy
that you can find on many other incest games, even on dots games (sunshine love and thief of hearts).
Sunshine Love(also fully complete) includes some incest adjacent Milfs(one of them used to be married to your dad, but isn't anymore, the other is her sister... both women have daughters who are sisters to the MC, all romanceable options).

So maybe give it a shot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sunshine Love(also fully complete) includes some incest adjacent Milfs(one of them used to be married to your dad, but isn't anymore, the other is her sister... both women have daughters who are sisters to the MC, all romanceable options).

So maybe give it a shot.
wrong, wasn't married so no steps and other sis's mom isn't romanceable.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Always a minor annoyance when games are broken up between multiple parts. I can understand why, for file size reason. But I usually download compressed so it doesn't really apply to me. Just a bit annoying having to download multiple files instead of one

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Hi all, I'm new to this game and fairly new to VNs in general. I'm curious if one of you would be willing to share a bit of strategy on how to play the game. I feel like I'm making mistakes that may jeopardize future options. So for instance,

In Chapter 1, so far it seems that the goal is to be gentleman, but very occasionally you can get away with things. So to keep from loosing "green" points, do you avoid the temptations and later after the corruption index starts going up, then try stuff?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Hi all, I'm new to this game and fairly new to VNs in general. I'm curious if one of you would be willing to share a bit of strategy on how to play the game. I feel like I'm making mistakes that may jeopardize future options. So for instance,

In Chapter 1, so far it seems that the goal is to be gentleman, but very occasionally you can get away with things. So to keep from loosing "green" points, do you avoid the temptations and later after the corruption index starts going up, then try stuff?

Just install a WT mod... makes shit so much easier....

Reactions: littleme

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

either use wt-pdf or wt-mod but yes, green and pink early. there is only 1 end of game thing in ch1.

3.80 star(s) 328 Votes