TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay guys, I hate to be the fun police but please stay on topic. We have an Off Topic Channel on our discord for all your dickery. I don't want to have to start scanning hundreds of messages to delete the off topic ones on my day off.
And no fighting, this is a place for discussions, not attacks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody tell him these small bug (some from him patreons)?

When you solve the reward "Upside Down" he tell that you get the reward "Hanging Out". Pic reward is correct only that he tell you get the wrong reward (and you get the correct).

The walkthrough isn´t correct
"Carnival games" you have to win all and then use the Carousel.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2017
I'm waiting for there to be a massive twist in the game. Yes, you do have a daughter you haven't met, but this that's not her. You never actually see the mom or mom see you, or hear your voice? ....does she, been a while.
The mom gets so upset see comes to get D and they're talking or yelling and you walk up to them, and the mom goes "Who's this man?" and D goes "Dad of course" Mom goes " no its not" DUN DUN DUNNN.
what a twist gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just found the folder that has chapter 2 info from chapter 1 here: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

I have 3 files in there called chapter02a.dmdgame, chapter02b.dmdgame and chapter02c.dmdgame

I don't know how there going to work or if you get to chose but that was my 3 main playthroughs.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm waiting for there to be a massive twist in the game. Yes, you do have a daughter you haven't met, but this that's not her. You never actually see the mom or mom see you, or hear your voice? ....does she, been a while.
The mom gets so upset see comes to get D and they're talking or yelling and you walk up to them, and the mom goes "Who's this man?" and D goes "Dad of course" Mom goes " no its not" DUN DUN DUNNN.
dude,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: netkeliye

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You all are so worried about adds that you all blew right past my post. Snicker, snicker :cool:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Nope, even if they ask I will refuse.:relievedface:

I found the data that will be used for chapter 2 and I thought you all would like to know and even ask if they will work for everyone but it seems no one cares about it.
i don´t care bc those are propably just some kind of unused code, or the code to programm the save you will use for chap 2 or sth like that

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Nope, even if they ask I will refuse.:relievedface:

I found the data that will be used for chapter 2 and I thought you all would like to know and even ask if they will work for everyone but it seems no one cares about it.
Did you want some likes for finding something fox?

I'll give one foxy.:smileskisses: I'm so sorry no one was paying attention to you.:disappointed:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
If thats all it is then oh well I thought I found something that would help.:FeelsBadMan:
No worries bro. It is not the only game that does that. Go look at the assets, scripts and code in MotH... that is impressive. The future location map is HUGE. That alone was enough for me to start donating to him. That game is going to be fantastic when @Faerin finishes it.

I just don't give a shit about placeholders, because most of them get altered or deleted when the new stuff is added.

Don't be sad foxy. Here I will give you another like.;) Will that make you smile again.:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No worries bro. It is not the only game that does that. Go look at the assets, scripts and code in MotH... that is impressive. The future location map is HUGE. That alone was enough for me to start donating to him. That game is going to be fantastic when @Faerin finishes it.

I just don't give a shit about placeholders, because most of them get altered or deleted when the new stuff is added.

Don't be sad foxy. Here I will give you another like.;) Will that make you smile again.:)
Its a brand new folder that was not there until v14 came out and I finish my game the 3 times to get all the rewards unlock, it just looks like the 3 main endings info that will transfer over to chapter 2.
D only, G only and G and E. a b c maybe I should go do a E only to but I don't know.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Its a brand new folder that was not there until v14 came out and I finish my game the 3 times to get all the rewards unlock, it just looks like the 3 main endings info that will transfer over to chapter 2.
D only, G only and G and E. a b c maybe I should go do a E only to but I don't know.
See.. now you just have to do it. Or you will go mad!:hushedface:

Reactions: a1fox3

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yeah, that's what I said. A placeholder.

Look at the code in RAW. All the LF and CR sets are empty. They will get filled up when the new chapter comes out I'm sure. Most of the placeholders get replaced regardless. I wouldn't even bother trying to change any of them, since they are probably going to get taken out or changed anyway.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes