Ellester14

Jun 8, 2017

Overview
Figuring out how to carry over savedata from Chapter 1 -> 2 have proved difficult for most,
so I've made a small script that allows you to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 in no time at all.
Included some default routes for you to choose, but you're able to make a custom route
ingame, after activating the secret menu. Make sure to read on for how to activate.​

How to activate?
Type in the famous while playing DMD to active the script. The Konami code currently doesn't work if you load a game. So start a new game, type in names for F & D, and you're set. In case you loaded a game, you start the script manually with
Code:
jump qplaych2
What it does:
When you activate the cheat, a new screen will appear. This is relevant for the transition between chapter 1 and 2, or if you want to redo some of the choices that matters towards Chapter 2, in your current playthough. You will be taken though a short menu using DMD assets, highlighting choices and ending with a cheat-screen to alter D's stats. When you're done, it returns you to where you left off, but you're able to play chapter 2, with the choices you just selected.
Just add the file into your ..\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game folder, and it loads at next startup.

Known errors:
Starting the script from the console, returns you to the console afterwards. Only a minor visual bug until a new picture loads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this will be well recieved.
Only thing left to say, is:
Cant activate this mode, what am i doing wrong =/
Do i need to use Konami Code at the start or at the end?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just get my save game pack here and run each one to the end and your good to go in all paths.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Currently the konami code only works if you start a new game. Will see if I can fix this later. But not for now. You can do it any time after you start a new game. If you havn't chosen a name for F and D, it even tell you. If you load a game, use the console to call the script. Posted the details in the original post.

Reactions: Ellester14

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
In regards to sharing points....its clearly mentioned in the walkthrough to make certain choices with martin to activate mmf nd certain choices with elena for ffm.....what about the guy with the binoculors at the beach.. there are sharing points available with those choices too......so whats the best playthrough for max sharing points while allowing mff but preventing mmf.....

also wen the photographer takes pics of jennifer and elena....solo photoshoot was recomended for scene with jenifer....is that still applicable going into the new chapter...
when you catch the guy spying on beach break his binoculors and you get option i think that says that mmf is off if i remember but mff is still a go

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Shes alright but in the end its all about that daughter tho :)
the mother is up to somthing dont forget she is trying to marry off her d to some sob so her man can get more money from his work where i come from thats called marrying her off for profit or slavery same thing to me

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes