Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Deleting one file to get back incest was better than this thing in new update. Now D always call us with one word like - father, father, father.... no other variations :C
No. There 3 variables how to call F. One for description of their relation status, e.g. "Dad" or "Father". One as nickname, e.g. "Daddy" and one ... didn't find out til now. Will play ch2 again from start to find out ^^

Over menu you can only set one of this variables. But with console all three ;)

Bachamp

Jul 4, 2017
So many people, including me, can't even open a save cause the game crashes instantly, and nobody is bothering to acknowledge this or help out lul

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I think there is something like that already, but we cant change it atm, thats why we see that "friend" bug even when we change it in names, game is trying to use other variations but there is only one to change, all others are still "friend" :v
my patch fixes this

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
PATCH2
@Milos if you or any mods wish to add this to the OP feel free to do so until the game is fixed.

for those of you that downloaded my first patch here is the second version of that patch which also should correct the subtitles in the game, enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
You may have to start a new save.

Download:
This is also needed for the version with extras, I assume?

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
No. There 3 variables how to call F. One for description of their relation status, e.g. "Dad" or "Father". One as nickname, e.g. "Daddy" and one ... didn't find out til now. Will play ch2 again from start to find out ^^

Over menu you can only set one of this variables. But with console all three ;)
Yup, figured it out, but thanks :3 We need fix ::D

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I haven't played DmD since v0.10 so I'll restart from the beginning.

~ a month ago MrDots changed the save system and on December 8th v0.14-rerelease (I'll just call it like that) was made available. This was after November 24th, when v0.15 was released. At the time I remember seeing something on Patreon about a patch for the original v0.14-initial release (the one released on October 22nd) but those posts were removed and now only v0.14-rerelease remains on Patreon.

Question:

If I take from the first post the two files "Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded.zip" + "DMDv014-Patch-ce387d520sRKf.zip" do I get the same thing as v0.14-rerelease and will I be able to use my saves to resume playing from v0.16 which was just released?

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
What do you mean exactly with weird friend thing ?

PATCH2
@Milos if you or any mods wish to add this to the OP feel free to do so until the game is fixed.

for those of you that downloaded my first patch here is the second version of that patch which also should correct the subtitles in the game, enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
You may have to start a new save.

Download:

Reactions: RazorX

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
looking through the walkthrough, when your daughter is picking an outfit with her mother it says pick F lol but there is only an option A, B, C

Dec 19, 2017
When we input all Chapter-01 info, there is a question I believe should be written in a different way. It says: "Did Martin compliment your daughter?" He complimented her, no matter what you do, saying she was beautiful and gorgeous... The player had the option to accept Martin's compliment or to change the subject. So I suppose the question should be "Did you accept Martin's compliment about your daughter?"
I agree, especially as the flag generated from that question is the same as the one setting up the potential MMF event (or so the walkthrough say's )

Reactions: cloudfw
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes