seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
Its a not so great time yeah, thats why im trying to watch all the games that run into trouble and see if they already know how to circumvent these restrictions, well and here it seems he went with an option thats a) probably not allowed, and b) ruining a bit of immersion, simple name changers dont add a variety of names that come up in the right context, but I already saw trying to come up with a patch for that, good work there.
i feel other games like parental love and chloe18 did it better to restore the _original_ content as it was before, they did not really _change_ the game, like MrDots have done now, with the writing, and you cannot get it back. but maybe he was forced to do it idk.

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
I typed in "daddy" and "daughter" for the relationships. The word "friend" kept popping up about 30% of the time, with the immersive stuff about 70% of the time. Still sucks but a lot better than friend 100%...
He fixed the "friend" thing in a later update i think, but for me at least the "dad" stuff does not work, not "daddy" either its just the same all the time, but it doesn't really matter, the game is ruined for me as it is now since the whole writing has changed to fit "friend" or whatever, so ill just have to hope he changes it back sometime.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
@JoeDoe07 since you were so sad she covered her boobs at lunch and because its christmas im making a mod for you so stay tuned :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated:
here you go @JoeDoe07 enjoy, but as before you will need to start chapter 2 again to see this as renpy doesn't really like you changing games after you've saved, sorry

Download:

Last edited:
Reactions: tor33 and JoeDoe07

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I for one am disappointed. Not one of these big game devs has extended the middle finger in patreons direction, and gotten the fuck outta there. Which of course proves (not surprisingly) that it is indeed all about the money, and nothing else.
The game is now a hot mess and players are having to rely on fanmade mods (thx for that btw @RazorX) to at least give it some resemblance of what is was originally supposed to be. The premise for this game and its name no longer exist. It's really sad.

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I for one am disappointed. Not one of these big game devs has extended the middle finger in patreons direction, and gotten the fuck outta there. Which of course proves (not surprisingly) that it is indeed all about the money, and nothing else.
This game is now a hot mess and players are having to rely on fanmade mods (thx for that btw @RazorX) to at least give it some resemblance of what is was originally supposed to be. This premise for this game and its name no longer exists. It's really sad.
thank you, this isn't really my area but its Christmas and i knew how to do it so i thought why not

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Jeff, we all want to hear if the spam-loving lawyer in 0.16 was named in your honor?

Yes, getting players to "mod" the relationships was a brilliant move. It does create a feeling of "dodging raindrops" with dialogues, tho...
Yes it was. Nice and unsolicited and expected. I am a criminal defense attorney in real life. Older and brunette than in the game - and balding. But holy crap - I’m in a game. Just like Kumail Nanjiani.

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
The game is now a hot mess and players are having to rely on fanmade mods (thx for that btw @RazorX) to at least give it some resemblance of what is was originally supposed to be. The premise for this game and its name no longer exists. It's really sad.
i agree 100%. its a nightmare that this happened to, in my subjective opinion, such a wonderful game. just sad as you said.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't want to spoil the update for anyone, so I'll spoiler my thoughts. I haven't brought out my soapbox for this game in a while but...

Add on top of that this whole patreon debacle, and the bugs/glitches. I think it's time to give this game a break for a while.
I’m thinking it may be 2-3 months of progressing oral - and progressing Elena discovery of the incestuous relationship - put on the burner to boil during a countryside road trip. If you took a break, I would check back around March.
Yeah Jeff the lawyer seemed ultra-rational and competent except for 2 things : an intelligent guy can't open a food-tin even after presumably doing so several times before ; he was way too quick to accept "pro bono".
You are assuming too much of us attorneys. Sometimes we are physically incompetent and sometimes we are too goodly for our financial well being. I did not come up with the scripting but I recently took pro bono case that was to go to trial (client was a deaf lady) - it ultimately got dismissed prior to trial. In real life I was thinking to myself I took the case without enough thought of how I would juggle it with my other paid cases.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Is there a mac version yet or not?
i don't think one has been uploaded yet

edit:
actually here is the mac version:

sadly its not the fixed one and it doesn't have the extras, maybe you can replace the files with the ones from the windows version but i'm not familiar with mac

Last edited:

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
I’m thinking it may be 2-3 months of progressing oral - and progressing Elena discovery of the incestuous relationship - put on the burner to boil during a countryside road trip. If you took a break, I would check back around March.
I'm thinking at LEAST 3 updates before oral. D sure doesn't seem to be in any hurry.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just gone through with the update

At the very end I started laughing so hard. D is like the most insecure human being that the whole multiverse have ever produced. She just gave her father a boobjob, kissed his dick, licked the head and them later she starts feeling that she let her father down because she didn't gave him a blowjob and now he must hate her XDXDXDXD

She should do some therapy, take some antidepressives or something like that

Now every "milestone" D have to debate herself on how silly she is for not taking things even further with F, it made sense back them, but now it's just getting annoying. Just say that she wants to learn sex shit and stop there, say that she loved to have an orgasm and now she wants to explore further, you don't need this little game anymore

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes