ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
DOwnloading at 350KB/s here, that's 75% of my bandwidth, so i'll go with it :)

PS : , with a poll (you know me :))
WIll update it as soon as possible
Have fun ! Don't spoil !!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Mine is a steady 350kbs
but going by the walkthrough I need a second save anyway cause the ending of day 10 differs if you rejected elena all the wayy back on day 5 or not.
so yeah I have some skipping to do
Maybe not, i'm on it, but you may finish the game twice before i'm finished modding it ;)

I plan to re-play the hole game ^_^
Do that, always, maybe dev added some nice new images like last time

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi newbie question but how can i erase all my save from DMD ? i want to erase my 15 saves xD ... thanks

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a speed cap on the megalink, I've been able to download larger files than that in no time at all?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No there is no speed cap except what is posed by the ISP you use. When you have multiple downloads of the same file, the servers it's on can only use so much bandwidth. Even though it's generally uploaded to multiple servers, they can only handle so much traffic.
So when there's a large amount of download requests of the same file going on, your speed goes down because everybody shares the same collective speed. So the more people that want the same file simultaneously, their speed goes down until there is less demand on the server for the same file. Then your speed goes up.

3.80 star(s) 323 Votes